Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates
* Fully virtual recruitment experience *
Do you have experience in material planning and driving continuous improvement within Supply or Procurement area?
Do you want to have fun meanwhile shaping and building efficient and cost effective supply chains for our raw materials across Pet Nutrition Europe?
This place is for you!
Mars Polska is actively recruiting for Raw & Pack Material Planner to ensure operational excellence through the implementation and management of Inbound Supply Chain Strategies for prime materials supplied to Mars Poland sites of Pet Nutrition division.
Please be aware that the role is named differently within the company (Commercial Inbound Coordinator) but represents fully duties realised on a material or supply planning role.
As a Raw and Pack Material Planner you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all raw- and pack-material related day-to-day operations and requests (e.g.: resolve first line supply disruptions raised or escalate the issue to line manager and responsible buyer)
- Support the Procurement Lead in local buying activities and ensuring supply chain continuity
- Conduct regular stock analysis and liaise with logistics to meet stock targets
- Represent procurement Raw- and Pack-Material at local Activity groups and Value creation activities on demand
- Take part to any specific projects on demand
- Challenge existing business norms with the support of the European Strategic Sourcing Manager to exploit supplier developments & innovations
- Support introduction of new supplier and/or material (e.g. manage sample requests...)
- Supporting Supplier Reviews and conducting pipeline reviews with key local suppliers
- Interface with local and European contacts in Procurement (Sourcing, SQA), Supply (manufacturing, logistics), S&F; and R&D;
We are interested in candidates with:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- 3 years in Procurement, Supply Chain or similar environment
- Knowledge of SAP will be as an asset or knowledge of other ERP systems used within Logistics
- Strong communication and analytical skills are essential
- Robust project management skills
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Analytical mindset
- Lean Principles awareness and application
What you will gain by joining us:
- A great working environment where you will work with a team of friendly colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package and a contract of employment
- An individual approach to your personal development
- Opportunity to develop your capabilities in a diverse areas of projects linked to R&D; , Procurement or Supply .
- Opportunity to participate in regional projects
- Opportunity to improve your qualifications in a dynamically developing multinational company
- Opportunities for personal development in our company structures throughout Europe as well as globally
- Subsidized meals in the staff canteen
- Attractive discounts on our products and access to limited series offers
- We will also look after your safety and wellbeing by offering you attractive benefits such as life insurance, medical care and savings scheme
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ALMACENISTA – MONTACARGUISTA FUNCIONES: - Recibo. - Asignación de rampa para descarga. - Descargar material en el área de recibo. - Ingreso al sistema de material recibido. - [...]
- Edad: 25- 35 sexo indistinto Ing. en TIC, Sistemas computacionales, Lic. Informática o carrera a fin. contar con licencia de manejo • Generar formatos y documentación general del ár [...]
- Empresa líder en fabricación y venta de blancos para el hogar esta en busca de un Jefe de Zona para operar tiendas ubicadas en Zacatecas y Aguascalientes. OBJETIVO DEL PUESTO: Incrementar el [...]
- ABASTECEDORA DE MATERIALES DE CENTRO 2000 SA DE CV SOLICITA AUXILIAR PISO DE VENTAS - ALMACEN Ubicacion: CARRETERA FEDERAL MEXICO PUEBLA 1512, CENTRO DE GUADALUPE, SAN PEDRO CHOLULA. C.P. 7 [...]