CTI Education Group
Job Description - Manufacturing Engineer (006HLQ)
Manufacturing Engineer - 006HLQ
Schneider Electric™createsconnected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrichlives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From thesimplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, softwareand services improve the way our customers m anage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead projects involving cross-functional teams focused on plant strategy gowth projects.
- Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the PM Plan.
- Create and own the Project Management Plan to ensure quality on time delivery of the project deliverables.
- Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources and budget.
- Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate
skills to staff the project team.
- Participate in the timely resolution of issues, help to identify root cause of problem, offer solutions to resolve problems,
escalate issues when necessary
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans.
- Monitor the project and report the project status and metrics to management on a regular basis.
- Provide leadership and influence enabling continuous process improvement.
This job might be foryou if:
· - Lead projects involving cross-functional teams focused on plant strategy gowth projects.
- Participate in the timely resolution of issues, help to identify root cause of problem, offer solutions to resolve problems, escalate issues when necessary.
- - Provide leadership and influence enabling continuous process improvement.
We seek out and rewardpeople for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo,embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting likeowners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities inwhich we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culturewhere all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you!Apply today.
You must submit anonline application to be considered for any position with us. This positionwill be posted until filled.
It is the policy ofSchneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities inthe areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting allqualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, nationalorigin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, orany other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not acceptunsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
SchneiderElectric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, orprotected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis ofdisability.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción y detalle de las actividades OPEX Engineer position provides support to manufacturing operations. This includes the establishment of manufacturing processes, control and capacity anal [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades Responsabilities: * Meet manufacturing and compounding production goals. * Act as a mediator or liason between materials and manufacturing. * Admini [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades I. PURPOSE OF POSITION • The primary focus will be to develop, validate and launch new products that meet performance, cost and quality requirements. Th [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades Maintenance Engineer supervisory responsibilities. Technician support to fix urgent faults on site. Organizing teams or individuals to make sure that 24 [...]