Danfoss is looking for a Regional Procurement Category Manager,. If you are passioned about setting new directions and creating strategies in procurement area this position is exactly what you are looking for!
Your key responsibilities and tasks on this position will be to:
- Lead and coordinate strategy activities in the category team and across Danfoss
- Accelerate cost-down impact from suppliers driving and executing a sustainable savings pipeline across all levers while utilizing cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement supplier strategy for all suppliers within responsibility
- Actively research trends within sub-category and technology incl.
how other industries impact the sub-category e.g. supply, pricing, investments etc.
- Take full and proactive responsibility for supplier performance
- Lead an effective supplier relationship management acting as the Danfoss key account and supplier development activities
- Understand the commodity market and how this impacts the sub-category.
- At least Bachelor degree in Engineering and/or Business area
- 2-3 years of experience in Procurement, preferably from strategic perspective
- Experience in negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Fluent and comprehensive English
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Danfoss is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy.
Our solutions are used, for example, for cooling, air conditioning, heating, controlling electric motors and mobile equipment. Our innovative engineering can be traced back to 1933, and today Danfoss is a global leader with 28,000 employees and sales in more than 100 countries. We are privately owned by the founder’s family.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Centro logístico y producción está en búsqueda de tu talento como: OPERADORES DE CARRETERA Pago Semanal Sueldo promedio por semana DESDE $6,000 Pagamos km recorrido Ofrecemos: [...]
- Centro logístico y producción está en búsqueda de tu talento como: OPERADORES 5TA RUEDA FULL Ingreso mensual desde $24,000 Ofrecemos: -Capacitación pagada. -Prestaciones de ley [...]
- REQUISITO INDISPENSABLE: No estar en Buro de crédito. RESPONSABILIDADES: -Responsabilidad de cumplir con los procedimientos y políticas establecidas por la Compañía -Manejo de quejas [...]
Carrera técnica terminada Experiencia de mínimo 3 años en inyección de plástico Cónocimiento de arranque, ajustes de procesos, programación de robots y de resinas Cónocimiento de cambios de [...]