Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
- Reach - Microsoft’s resources and scale empowers employees to utilize their skills for lasting impact.
- Freedom - Microsoft values every individual’s talent and skillset and provides the freedom to explore and enhance them.
- Inspiration - Inspiration can be found through our Microsoft 365 products and how they can improve our customers’ lives.
The Subsidiary Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is accountable for the subsidiary revenue, scorecard, and market share for Microsoft Security and Compliance products in the Subsidiary. The PMM is required to have a strong understanding of their product set, specifically at the 200-300 level, and a deep understanding of customer solutions and strategies. This role is seen as the voice of the products they represent within the subsidiary as well as the leader and the spokesperson for their product set. In addition, they must be able to articulate the local competitive landscape and develop local compete strategies and product differentiation by leveraging corporate and local research, partner insights, and customer feedback. The PMM is responsible for leveraging customer needs, competitive knowledge, and product expertise to drive the relevant business and marketing planning.
The Product Marketing Manager understands, orchestrates, and influences customer campaigns, marketing activities, and delivers product, solutions, and customer campaign feedback to the business. An essential aspect of the role of the Product Marketing Manager is to align the content, timing, and delivery of marketing messages and outreach to Microsoft’s customers and partners. The PMM must develop strong partnerships across marketing, partner, services, and sales to lead and execute the fiscal year priorities. All relevant marketing teams need to work together to create the most impactful marketing strategy and execution plan possible by customer segment, minimizing ad-hoc and unintegrated customer and partner outreach. The various messages need to be very well aligned, with the end goal to think and act as One Microsoft-using a model like OARPi (Owner, Approver, Reviewers, Participants, Informed). In doing this, the PMM is an ambassador of the overall Product Brand and Microsoft CPE (Customer and Partner Experience).
Marketing Planning and Program/Campaign Execution (30%)
- Responsible for leading and orchestrating marketing plans supporting Microsoft Security and Compliance initiatives.
- Actively engage cross-segment and cross-subsidiary in the One Microsoft orchestration (rationalized audience touches, coordinated offers, integrated marketing calendar, etc.).
- Plan and execute key Microsoft Security and Compliance marketing moments and feature releases with guidance from Corp and track/report with standardized marketing tools, KPIs, and budget discipline.
- Create marketing plans and campaign investment decisions, including targeting, for product marketing-owned campaigns and activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritize investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities.
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to Corp on product marketing and campaign execution in subsidiary.
- Grow capabilities and capacity in Partner ecosystem
Product Evangelism (30%)
- Maintain product knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally to enthusiasts, influencers, and pre-sales customer scenarios with Business Value Programs.
- Adjust differentiated value proposition and create compelling, localized product Bill of Materials (BOM) (to-customer and to/thru-partner) and integrate with all subsidiary marketing activities.
- Drive seller usage of Business Value Programs and Microsoft Security and Compliance tools to bring high value scenarios to life.
- Develop local customer evidence, partnering with field and partners.
- Provide business objectives to CMO Integrated Marketing Managers who develop integrated marketing plans. PMMs participate in the workstreams led by CMO to build a comprehensive event plan for the complete fiscal year.
Manage the Business Priorities and drive an all-green Microsoft 365 Scorecard (20%)
- Own and drive segment TLIs and scorecard metrics related to the Rhythm of the Business (ROB) and Correction of Errors.
- Develop local business management strategy-partner with segment to interpret market opportunity/risk and build appropriate Go-To-Market/COE.
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of Microsoft 365, qualify inhibitors (with recommendations) to escalate to subsidiary LT and Corp.
- Participate in preparation for quarterly review meeting and other Corp meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in quarterly connection meetings with Corp to support the local BG Lead.
Microsoft 365 Usage (20%) - In larger markets, deployment and usage responsibilities will reside with the Customer Success PMM (except Azure Security ARC & Threat Usage & Compliance)
- Collaborate with Usage PMM to enable connection between STU and FastTrack in local ROBs and surface help needed from FastTrack to land critical deals (ex: Usage, ECIF, DWR, Usage, etc.).
- Collaborate with Usage PMM to drive local readiness of the Virtuous Upsell Cycle and ensure clarity of of R&Rs; between field roles, partners, and FastTrack.
- Leverage local marketing funds for joint campaigns on Usage in SMC and Enterprise Meetings & Calling & Devices: ensure connection with CSU for high propensity Teams Meetings & Calling customers and landing Sales Plays content.
Security: Leverage thought leadership and resources from Corp alongside a deep, outside-in understanding of your local market to accelerate and ensure Security adoption and growth.
Compliance: Leverage thought leadership and resources from Corp alongside a deep, outside-in understanding of your local market to accelerate and ensure Compliance adoption and growth.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge: Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, relevant fields of study include: Marketing, Business, Computer Science
- Information Systems Security background highly recommeded
- 3-5 years related experience
- CISO or other Security related position highly recommeded
Skills & Knowledge
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicaton
- Experienced in core marketing communications functions
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
CENTURY21 KUALI INMOBILIARIA CONSOLIDADA EN EL MERCADO BUSCA RECEPCIONISTA ADMINISTRATIVA. ZONA A LABORAR: Zona de hospitales al sur, Tlalpan ( ubicacion de la oficina es: Calzada de Tlalpan 4585, Col [...]
Experiencia: mínima Reclutamiento y Selección de personal, Capacitación al Equipo, Supervisión y Coordinación de Ventas Conocimientos: Fuentes De Reclutamiento, Entrevistas, Capacitación, Direcc [...]
Indispensable: Ser mayor a 25 años (sín límite de edad) Licenciatura trunca o preparatoria concluida Experiencia consecutiva y reciente de 1 año mínimo en labor de venta de productos/ser [...]
-Sexo indistinto. -Tolerante a la frustración. -Licenciatura terminada. -Dominio de Inglés conversacional. -Disponer de altas capacidades comunicativas y de negociación, así como facilida [...]