UST appreciates your interest and welcome the opportunity for possible engagement with us for different technical roles that we have currently open to work on site at Guadalajara, Jal.
UST is an equal opportunity employer.
- Proven experience as Tech Lead +1 year
- Experience developing Web / API applications with +5 years as a full stack Java Developer (Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Knowledge/Excellent knowledge of software development practices such as SOLID Principles, TDD and design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, etc.
- SQL Database development and complex SQL queries
- Web Applications, Web Services SOA, Web services REST
- Application server experience WebSphere, Tomcat, Windows, JBoss
- Strong knowledge on SDLC and design patterns
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Knowledge/experience with ETL data transformation
- Solid experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) is a plus
- Knowledge/experience in agile methodologies like SCRUM and SAFe is a big plus
- Fluent English
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, business, development, QA, infrastructure and other areas/teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or application features
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Identify operational, performance, scalability, security and integration properties and requirements for a given application to ensure proper design is in place considering all these aspects.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Enforce the use of coding standards and best practices as SOLID Principles and design patterns
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
p strong Software Developer Java PL SQL strong p p strong Preferred Qualifications strong p p Do you want to work on a product that p p is a suite of next generation integrated monitoring active manag [...]
p strong Software Developer 3 strong p p strong Preferred Qualifications strong p p Oracle Cloud University an education arm of Oracle delivers comprehensive high quality digital training focused on O [...]
p strong Software Developer 3 strong p p strong Preferred Qualifications strong p p strong Preferred Qualifications strong p p strong About Oracle Blockchain Platform Cloud Service strong p p Are you [...]
p strong Lead Software Engineer SOA Java strong p p strong Preferred Qualifications strong p p strong Skills and Qualifications strong p ul li p 10 years experience developing with Java full stack wit [...]