We’re hiring passionate people to help us build a simpler, more secure digital future for businesses and individuals. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has become integrated with nearly every part of our lives, from work to personal to play. Yet somehow, it’s not getting any easier or safer—especially not when it comes to protecting and accessing sensitive info in a secure way.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere.
Our business plans help organizations protect against data breaches and misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, and a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our personal plans offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, and personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system and browser—so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
Dashlane is looking for an Engineering Manager to help lead our backend team. The backend team maintains and builds APIs that provide core user functionality such as data synchronization between devices, support for business features, subscriptions management, and much more. These services are used daily by millions of users, translating into hundreds of millions of requests per day. The team is also in charge of securely storing our users’ encrypted data and maintaining our infrastructure on AWS. Some of the technologies we work with include Node.js, Mysql, Redis, Terraform, Ansible, AWS, Docker, and Gitlab.
This role will be instrumental in improving Dashlane’s current systems, processes, and infrastructure necessary to support future growth and expansion plans.
If you’re someone who is excited by big challenges and high-impact work, this team is right for you!
This position’s location is flexible within France or Portugal, but is ideally based in Paris or Lisbon. We also offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Help your direct reports to grow and develop as engineers, teammates, and leaders
- Recruit new software engineers and participate in Dashlane’s effort to be visible in the tech community
- Lead managerial initiatives to improve our current systems and processes in support of the company’s mission
- Stay engaged with the backend codebase and technologies
- Help define the direction of the backend server platform to improve stability, security, and quality of the Dashlane product
- Work with passionate teams of engineers, product managers, testers, customer support agents, and others in a friendly and multicultural environment
- 5+ years of experience in backend software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- Experience working with databases
- Experience with cloud platforms (we use AWS)
- Fluency in English
- NodeJS experience
- Security-focused experience
- Experience with a company at roughly Dashlane's size (100-500 employees)
- Experience working in a distributed team across multiple timezones
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante empresa de Seguridad a nivel nacional solicita: Guardia de Seguridad ubicación Col. Pitic por Bulevar Kino Requisitos: Mayor de 25 años Escolaridad mínimo: Secundaria (Con [...]
- Asesor Financiero En Resuelve tu Deuda ayudamos a mejorar la situación financiera de las personas con problemas de sobre endeudamiento. Los asesoramos y les brindamos herramientas que contribuye [...]
- *Campaña *111 VIP ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE* Horario de capacitación: lunes a sábado de 14:00 a 20:00 Pagada CAMPAÑA DE ATENCION A CLIENTES CORPORATIVA *-Recepción de llamadas de entrada [...]
- Se requiere conocimientos en distintas áreas de mantenimiento. conocimientos en: • Electricidad y soldadura • Motores • Bombas • Plantas de emergencia • Redes eléct [...]