All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
· Operational ownership of provisioning for all Oracle Paas/SaaS offerings
· Receive provisioning requests, validate their content and coordinate the provisioning of Oracle's Cloud Services.
· Follow the progression of provisioning orders and send appropriate notifications when the work is complete.
· Partner with business counterpart to drive swift resolution of provisioning issues among all technical teams supporting the Cloud Framework
· Build and enhance automated end-to-end monitoring/smart alerting to reduce the provisioning cycle time
· Work with PaaS/SaaS Product strategy teams, Development release teams and all the Oracle Cloud Framework solution teams to improve the provisioning experience across all SaaS products
· Drive standard root cause analysis and defect/enhancement tracking across all technical teams & compliance tracking, influence new features in the Cloud Framework releases
· Feedback to Quality Assurance to reduce release defects and regressions
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· MBA/BS/B Tech/BE/M Tech degree with 3+ years of experience with a great academic background.
· Team player who can work well with team members in a collaborative environment
· Successful candidates should demonstrate high attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills, teamwork, verbal and written communication skills, excellent command of English and cheery helpfulness.
· Strong ability to solve operational problems, with ability to identify and automate common routines
· Dedicated team player, and excellent communication skills.
· Good Knowledge on Incidents/Request and Change Management process
· Raise bugs and work with different technical teams in analyzing and following up on the issues
· High degree of professionalism and integrity
· Prior knowledge on the quoting, ordering, billing, cloud provisioning solution application is a plus
· The ability to keep cool under pressure is a must for this job.
· Technical operations for support role. Act as L1 support
· Experience with cloud products and cloud infrastructure
· Prior provisioning process experience is a plus point.
· Any other knowledge in any technology like SQL/Java/Web Technology is a big plus point.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Programmer Analyst 3-IT-21000745 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish Preferred QualificationsResponsibilities: Operational ownership of pro [...]
Job Description All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers. From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie C [...]
Programmer Analyst 2-IT-2100091F Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish Preferred Qualifications Responsibilities: - Operational ownership [...]
Programmer Analyst 3-IT-21000747 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish Preferred Qualifications Responsibilities: - Operational ownership [...]