UST Global Germany
Resolve enterprise trouble tickets within agreed SLA and raise problem tickets for permanent resolution and/or provide technical leadership (lateral or hierarchical) for the team to resolve customer issues
Measures of Outcomes:
- Understand Priority and Severity based on ITIL practice resolve trouble ticket within agreed resolution SLA
- Troubleshooting based on available information from previous tickets or consulting with seniors. Participate in online knowledge forums reference. Covert the new steps to KB article
- Perform logical/analytical troubleshooting. Work on problem tickets to identify permanent solutions
- Escalate within organization/customer peer in case of resolution delay. Understand OLA between delivery layers (L1 L2 L3 etc) adhere to OLA. Elevate to next level work on elevated tickets from L1
- Follow up on tickets based on agreed timelines manage ticket backlogs/last activity as per defined process. Resolve incidents and SRs within agreed timelines. Execute change tickets for infrastructure.
- Install and configure tools software and patches
- Update KB with new findings
- Document and record troubleshooting steps as knowledge base
- Collaborate with different towers of delivery for ticket resolution (within SLA); resolve L1 tickets with help from respective tower. Collaborate with other team members for timely resolution of tickets. Actively participate in team/organization-wide initiatives. Co-ordinate with UST ISMS teams for resolving connectivity related issues.
- Lead the customer calls and vendor calls. Organize meeting with different stake holders. Take ownership for function's internal communications and related change management.
- Define the strategy on data management policy management and data retention management.
- Support definition of the IT strategy for the function’s relevant scope and be accountable for ensuring the strategy is tracked benchmarked and updated for the area owned.
- Thorough understanding of organization and customer defined process. Suggest process improvements and CSI ideas. Adhere to organization’ s policies and business conduct.
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase service levels and mitigate any issues in service delivery within the function or across functions.
- Take accountability for overall productivity efforts within the function including coordination of function specific tasks and close collaboration with Finance.
- Coordinate and monitor IT process implementation within the function
- Support information governance activities and audit preparations within the function. Act as a function SPOC for IT audits in local sites (incl. preparation interface to local organization mitigation of findings etc.) and work closely with ISRM (Information Security Risk Management). Coordinate overall objective setting preparation and facilitate process in order to achieve consistent objective setting in function Job Description. Coordination Support for CSI across all services in CIS and beyond.
- On time completion of all mandatory training requirements of organization and customer. Provide On floor training and one to one mentorship for new joiners. Complete certification of respective career paths
- Update FAST Goals in NorthStar track report and seek continues feedback from peers and manager. Set goals for team members and mentees and provide feedback.Assist new team members in understanding the customer environment
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Grupo Momotabi ¡Te está buscando! Por apertura en una de sus nuevas sucursales necesitamos unAUXILIAR DE REPOSTERO. Responsabilidades Interpretación de recetas Manejo de comidas calientes [...]
IMPORTANTE FINANCIERA SOLICITA: GESTOR DE COBRANZA FORANEO Requisitos: Sexo Indistinto Edad de 20 a 50 años Escolaridad: Preparatoria, Carrera técnica, licenciatura trunca o titulado Dis [...]
Escolaridad: Licenciatura administración de empresas, comercio internacional, Industrial y químico. Edad: De 23 años a indistinta Experiencia: 1 año de experiencia áreas de compra, control [...]
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES : Please clickhereto be redirected to the internal career site. Job Description TheDirector, Program Management willbe based inGuadalajara, North Campus.Responsible for developi [...]