Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Search Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1075554
Date Posted: 2/12/2021
Primary Location: Tlaquepaque, Jalisco
Job Category: Sales Operations
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift premium (Mexico)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
As a member of the Latin America Enterprise Business operations, Config, Pricing & Quoting team. In this capacity you will be expected to become an integral member of the sales/BU/finance teams you support enabling them to win single and multi-business unit opportunities and Big Deals which drive revenue while meeting business unit discount and margin targets.
• Gathers deal information and performs financial and margin analysis to determine optimal pricing of mixed product quotes.
• Advises Sales, Finance and Business Units on current pricing trends within an assigned business segment.
• Communicates and reports on adherence to product and margin guidelines while effectively utilizing pricing tools to approve deals.
• Identifies winning price within margin guidelines, adhering to an SLA of 90% of quotes returned same day; never more than 3 days for complex quotes.
• Optimizes special pricing operation and seeks continuous improvement opportunities in the escalated pricing process.
• Partners with Sales, Finance and Business Units to understand and drive pricing strategies for product lines and the business
• Implement/deploy single and multi-business unit pricing strategies.
• Able to work directly with sales, customers and stake holders to help them win business opportunities thru a competitive pricing
• Engage in cross-unit discussions with other sales and sales development (pricing) resources to optimize the overall HPE solution and pricing.
• Engage appropriate resources (i.e. contracts) as necessary to craft and position pricing and contract terms necessary to win business.
• Provide financial analysis to meet discounts and margin targets
• Able to provide recommendations on business escalations to the BU approvals to support good sales opportunities.
• Provide pricing approvals for RFPs, RFQs, contracts and quotations.
• Produces moderately complex deliverables, analyses and reports using business applications, making recommendations and/or decisions on common issues.
• Drives continuous process refinement and improvement by applying a solid understanding of internal business processes and policies.
• Networks with other cross-functional teams to share business knowledge
• Designs and implements portions of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit
• Evaluates portions of sales operations processes and activities using relevant analytics, standards and metrics for the assigned area
• Communicates process and tool issue analysis to stakeholders
• I mplements specified changes to a process or tool to improve performance and increase efficiency
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's in Business Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Typically 2 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, business, analytics, accounting, or compensation which required strong problem solving/analytical skills in Finance, Sales or Marketing.
- Advanced portuguese
Knowledge and Skills:
E xcellent communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences.
Excellent consulting, influence, and negotiation skills
Gain and utilize business knowledge of product margins and pricing methodologies to influence margin-based pricing
Ability to communicate and engage with senior managers with BUs, Sales and Finance
Understanding and appreciation of business processes and metrics, and adheres to those metrics
Able to balance a customer-centric sense of urgency with the ability to identify the right price that meets margin targets effectively
Analytical and troubleshooting skills to effectively resolve problems
Experience designing and implementing policies, processes, and tools to provide operations support for sales activities
- Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations
- Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and local language
- Advanced Portuguese highly desired
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels
- Expert knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass)
- Preference advanced understanding of internal business processes and policies
- Solid business acumen and understanding of pricing, finance and sales concepts
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.
Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know what’s going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.
Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Shape the Future of Business
Explore insights and resources to help IT pros shape the future of business.
Experience a day in the life of Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees.
Find out what it's like to work
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."
For information on the processing of personal data by HPE please refer to the HPE Recruitment Notice and HPE Privacy Statement . You can always withdraw or modify your consent to receive marketing and sales communication from HPE. This can be done by using the opt-out and preference mechanism at the bottom of our email marketing communication or by following this link to unsubscribe.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante empresa de Recursos Humanos, solicita de manera URGENTE: "RECLUTADOR DE CAMPO" REQUISITOS: • Sexo: Indistinto • Estado civil: Indistinto • Edad 23 a 30 años • E [...]
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative Remote, Spanish - English Location San Pedro Tlaquepaque, Jalisco Ttec (Teletech) is now hiring. If you're looking for an opportunity to begin yo [...]
- ¡TENEMOS VACANTES! ¿QUIERES REPRESENTAR A UNO DE LOS BANCOS CON MAYOR ESTABILIDAD & ELEGANCIA A NIVEL NACIONAL? ESTÁMOS BUSCANDO TALENTO EN EL ÁREA DE COBRANZA PRESENCIAL, PARA GESTIÓNAR [...]
- 405 Es un distribuidor autorizado dedicado a las telecomunicaciones. Si eres una persona que tiene gusto por las ventas, por el marketing, no lo pienses más y acude a nuestras oficinas...CONTRATACI [...]