Flextronics - The Flex Company
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
The Materials planning Manager will be based in Guadalajara South Campus will be responsible for developing, directing and coordinating material planning activities. Enhance customer service levels possible by balancing supply and demand.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates :
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Directs the team in the use of best practices in the daily execution of finished goods and WIP planning
- Manages, coaches and mentors a team. Works with the team on continuous development and performance management.
- Directs activities of Planners to ensure that inventory level and turn goals are achieved, including reduction of back orders and enhancing customer service.
- Meets with Senior Management to obtain strategic information that could impact the forecast. Works with team to modify the forecast for historical and environmental events. Works closely with different departments to accurately develop and maintain an accurate forecast.
- Hold cross-functional meetings to review the Supply and Demand plan
- Review issues and make recommendations that deal with long-term constraints, customer service levels, inventory targets, the current forecast, and backlog.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree related
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of material and manufacturing experience, including supervision and management.
- Previous experience as a Materials Manager
- Customer service.
- Supply & demand
- Production Control Manager and material management on the production floor experience.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected] . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: [email protected]
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES : Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site. Job Description The Supply Chain Manager will be based in Guadalajara. In this role you will be responsible [...]
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site. Job Description The Production Manager (Soft Tooling ) will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus. Guides and coordin [...]
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site. Job Description The Master Planner Scheduler will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus. Responsible for working with [...]
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site. Job Description The Production Manager (Hard Tooling/Stamping ) will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus. Guides an [...]