Data Quality Technical Senior Analyst (3M Global Service Center Philippines)
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain data quality rule libraries to support and manage enterprise data quality initiatives
- Leverage ETL tools (BODS/Informatica) to extract and stage data from ERP and Legacy
- Enhance global data quality toolset to support continuous data quality improvement processes
- Collaborate with functional team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Execute data profiling and provide insights in partnership with functional team members to determine health of data quality
- Responsible for development of technical specifications and related test scripts
- Responsible for release management
- Responsible for solution documentation
Secondary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop related to quality scorecard/report capabilities
- Develop data quality reports to manage quality between SAP & Legacy Systems
- Provide ad-hoc data quality analysis and support
- Minimum two years of SAP Information Steward development experience
- Minimum two years of SAP Business Objects Data Services (SAP BODS) development experience
- Minimum two years of experience working with data quality and/or data governance within a Global Master Data environment
- Minimum two years of experience working with SAP Master/Transactional data sets
- Familiarity with relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred, GEDW Teradata)
- Experience with various visualization tools (BOXI, Webi, Power BI)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to complete analytical tasks with high levels of complexity
- Ability to work across teams to deliver on expectations of role
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
At 3M we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily as our employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to global challenges at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNews.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- En Truper somos la empresa más reconocida en Latinoamérica en manufactura, distribución y comercialización de herramientas y productos para todos los segmentos de la industria ferretera. Nues [...]
- FUNCIONES - Asegurar la satisfacción del cliente - Realizar reportes de servicios - Administrar la plantilla asignada - Coordinar personal operativo (limpieza, mantenimiento, jardinerí [...]
- * Sexo: Hombre o Mujer * Edad: 30 a 50 años * Escolaridad: Bachillerato trunco * Se requiere una persona responsable, trabajadora, honesta y con actitud de servicio * Experiencia con ma [...]
- TRUPER: Somos la empresa más reconocida en Latinoamérica en manufactura, distribución y comercialización de herramientas y productos para todos los segmentos de la industria ferretera. Nuestr [...]