About New Story
New Story pioneers solutions to address global homelessness. By partnering with excellent local organizations and amplifying local labor, local knowledge, and local materials we build successful, thriving communities and homes. But, we do things differently. From 3D home printing to participatory design, we are fully committed to researching and developing innovations to address the global housing crisis.
About The Job
The Mexico Financial Analyst will be integral to New Story’s housing model to serve 1M people at the base of the pyramid with affordable, quality housing. They will be responsible to use data and insights to drive operational excellence and improvement.
The Mexico Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to be at the ground floor of growing a deeply impactful organization and building a world class Mexico City office team and culture.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You're disciplined, detail-oriented, and accountable.
- You demonstrate financial acumen.
- You’re highly collaborative. You give and receive feedback easily. You have a “yes, and” mentality.
- You’re proactive. You bring a “can do” attitude to work. You’re comfortable working independently, aren’t afraid to bring new ideas to the table, and foresee needs and opportunities before they arise.
- You are eager to learn. You love a challenge and are constantly looking for ways to level up your skills.
YOU MUST HAVE…
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, including investment banking, consulting, private equity or investing experience, or experience on a finance team at a fast-growing company
- High proficiency in SQL
- Experience building financial models and developing automated reports and dashboards
- Adept user of Excel and Google Suite
- Intellectual curiosity and complete professional ownership
- Strong growth mentality to seek out continuous improvement and development opportunities
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication
- Flexible and a self-starter
- Professional Spanish and English fluency
PROBLEMS YOU'LL SOLVE
- Actively monitor and analyze data and trends, and formulate meaningful recommendations
- Build world class data analytics and visualization systems
- Support our daily, monthly and quarterly activities, including financial reporting, performance measurements and KPI dashboards, board materials, etc.
- Design, implement and track important metrics to measure performance against strategic goals
- Play a key role in forecasting and long-range planning by ensuring accuracy, reasonableness, feasibility, and credibility across our business and financials through in-depth modeling and analysis
- Partner with our finance, brand, and investor relations team on quarterly and annual deliverables
We do not have a specific start date for this role, however, we will start to vet applications and reach out to the top candidates for step two of our interview process in March 2021. Don’t delay as early applications will get prioritized.
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Private Funds Group at PineBridge Investments (PFG) is a dynamic alternatives investment platform within the multi-asset management firm of PineBridge. PFG strategies include Private Equity and Pr [...]
Ningún apoyo económico por reubicación# 98172 - Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de Mexico, México C2C NA Credit to Cash Analyst ? Logistic AnalystWithin CP NA, Collections and Logistics department is [...]
COMPAÑIA GLOBAL, FABRICANTE DE ELECTRÓNICOS SOLICITA: Quality Assurance Analyst REQUISITOS: 1 a 3 años de experiencia en puestos afines (auditor SOX) Haber realizado auditorías Sarbanes-Ox [...]
- Senior Cost Analyst - Torreon - Mexico - - Participacion en inventarios fisicos anuales Participacion en conteos ciclicos Coordinar forecast de flete asegurar la correcta contabilizacion d [...]