What do you get to do in this position?
1. BaaN Application operation & User support
- Accountable for deployment & maintenance of an homogeneous and high level competence of the support teams
- Defines relevant Service Level Agreements for the activity of support to the users of the application
- Act as an escalation point and contibute to solve users issues
- Ensure an efficient relationship with partners, stakeholders and other teams of the organization, to address technical issues
- Formalize and communicate all procedures related to application's operation (FAQs, Best practices, …) 2. Maintenance & Application deployment
- Provide technical support to deployment projects
- Clarifies business needs and requirements expressed by Super Users or Key Users
- Perform a first validation of request (look for alternative solution)
- Promotes re-uses of existing solution
- Document process and solution, development of FAQs, procedures,… 3. BaaN Finance Process Support:
- Support finance business processes including month-end and year-end close processes.
- Provide functional and technical support to finance business teams. Functions include: General ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, tax department.
- Develop and maintain reports. Technologies: Crystal Reports 10, WebFocus ETL/DevStudio/ReportCaster, MS SQL
- Vertex Tax Maintenance. Yearly GEO code updates and periodic issues with missing GEO codes.
- Provide reporting for internal and external audits (IE. State sales tax, transactional data) 4. EDI Support:
- Gentran EDI mapping ANSI X12/EDIFACT transactions, Innovis/GXS/Open Text VAN, Inbound & Outbound process scheduling
- Windows and FTP Scripting 5. Act as backup BaaN resource on functions beyond finance (IE. Manufacturing, logistics, procurement)
This job might be for you if:
• Baan V ERP experience
Proven programming, technical and problem solving skills
• Relational Database experience: DB2, SQL
• ETL(Enhance, Transform, and Load), data integration/extraction experience
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Crystal Reports 10, WebFocus ETL/DevStudio/ReportCaster, MS SQL
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (IE. Word, Excel)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Temporary position (for maternity) / 5 months / We need immediate availability JOB SUMMARY Responsible of medical services plus health/wellness initiatives in order to prevent diseases across Monte [...]
¿Tienes experiencia en Cobranza Domiciliaria? ¡ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD! Somos una empresa líder con más de 25 años de experiencia en cobranza especializada. ¡Únete a nuestro gran eq [...]
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a par [...]
ID Puesto 954 Departamento Atracción y Desarrollo de Talento Responsabilidad Diseñar, Gestionar y ejecutar las estrategias y procesos de capacitación y definición del contenido y los correct [...]