Servicios Comerciales Amazon M
- 1-3 years experience in working in an operations and/or service environment
- BS Industrial or any Engineering program
- 1-3 years of experience of prior Learning experience with demonstrated success in leading projects in Cross-functional environment, or experience in Quality areas with interest in Learning.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Amazon Mexico is seeking a highly skilled and motivated person to develop robust transportation network capabilities in Mexico. The role requires working with internal and external stake-holders to design, plan, implement and execute inbound and outbound transportation network required to accelerate business growth.
The position will be responsible for deploying and executing learning & training AMZL MX plans to support Delivery Station execution, aligned with Learning Leader strategy. This role will be focused on develop material and training sessions execution with current and new Delivery Assocates/Amazon Associates, focused on improving operational metrics by standardizing process execution.
Understand through execution, training needs for Delivery Station´s improvement which is translated in continue operational support during day and night shifts.
Lead quality initiatives, process change initiatives and assist the business to achieve year on year improvements within its operating plan.
Needed Skills and Abilities:
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities
- Communicator: Ability to communicate process and training objectives
- Coach: Work with the Station Manager in develop plans to coach Amazon Associates and Delivery Associates to improve performance.
Learning & Development:
- Development and implementation of training program(s) on AMZL global process standards, Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools / techniques, by doing.
- Facilitating, training, and coaching team members in the use of AMZL process guidelines for Delivery Associates and Amazon Associates, quality & statistical tools /techniques.
- Frequent walking in the building and around area; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Standing and walking for up to 12 hours a day
- Ascending and descending ladders, stairs, and gangways safely
- Prior experience on training on AMZL process standards, Lean Six Sigma or Quality tools/techniques (5s)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills along with outstanding facilitation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to deploy or design new training material for DAs and PAs in AMZL MX
- Change agent with the ability to lead change across all levels of the organization and be hands-on to implement improvement design
- Deep AMZL process standards knowledge and operational experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ACTIVIDADES A REALIZAR: Manejo de reportes Elaboración de formatos y seguimiento Auditorias en talleres textiles Orientación de resultados Preferentemente contar con automóvil [...]
- DCH SOLICITA ALMACENISTA -Sexo: indistinto -Edad: 18 a 35 años -Disponibilidad de horario -Turno Vespertino -Descarga de paquetes -Acomodo de material en bodega - Organizacion [...]
- Evolucione, expertos vinculando talentos con los mejores puestos Importante empresa de materiales de construcción solicita: Chofer Torton Prolongacion 24 sur/ Fragua Requisitos: Masculi [...]
- Importante Empresa de giro Call Center con más de 40 años en el mercado solicita EJECUTIVOS TELEFÓNICOS TELCEL ¡¡CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA!. INICIA ESTE JUEVES 21 DE ENERO DEL 2021 OF [...]