FedEx Express LAC
Company: FedEx Express LAC
Job Title: LM014: Courier
Job Requisition Number: RC317739
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Operations
Time Type: Full Time
Av. Francisco I Madero Oriente No. 6530 v
Morelia, Michoacán 58200
To provide courteous and efficient delivery, sorting, and pick-up of packages and ensure shipment of packages by completing all necessary paperwork and checking shipments for conformance to FedEx Express features of service.
Accomplishes accurate and timely pick-up, selection, inspection, and delivery of assigned packages. Seeks additional business from current customers, passes leads to Station Ops manager or Sales person.
Informs Sales person and his direct manager of changes in customer use/competitor’s actions. Checks packages to ensure proper labeling, legality of content including weight and size, proper wrapping, insurance values, special requirements for hazardous material shipment, and compliance with Customs documentations required at destination. Provides necessary paperwork relating to the pick-up and delivery of packages, such as airway bills, delivery records, vehicle conditions, Duties/Taxes invoices with neatness and accuracy. Ensures proper security of FedEx Express and customer property such as cash, packages, equipment, and hazardous materials. Ensures his/her own personal safety and security at all times by following FedEx Safety policies and procedures. Operates vehicle safely and efficiently, complying with specific country regulations and corporate policies. Strives for improved productivity through constructive suggestions for better methods, procedures, etc. Collects D/T invoices from delivered shipments that must be processed by Customs Authorities (when necessary). Ensures customers have adequate supply of FedEx Express material for shipping. Maintains neat and clean appearance of self and uniform and company assigned vehicle.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- IMPORTANTE EMPRESA POR EXPANSIÓN SOLICITA “AUXILIAR DE NÓMINAS” REQUISITOS: • ESCOLARIDAD: Lic. en Contaduría Pública o Lic. en Administración. • EDAD: 24 A 35 AÑOS • [...]
- Empresa Líder en Telecomunicaciones solicita ASESORES DE VENTAS. Por expansión estamos contratando asesores de venta!!! * Pago semanal. * Horario Flexible. * Plan de carrera. * Dif [...]
- Por expansión estamos contratando: VENDEDORES. GENERA HASTA 3,000 SEMANALES! * Pago Semanal. * Cortesía del servicio. * Horario Flexible. * Plan de carrera. CON O SIN EXPERIENCIA [...]
Descripción EJECUTIVOS DE VENTAS Y ATENCIÓN A CLIENTES Beneficios: -Pagos semanales -Excelente plan de comisiones del 8% al 13%, SIN TOPE. -Ingresos desde $10000 en tu primer mes -Bonos [...]