Querétaro de Arteaga
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Prepare and provide the necessary data and information to ensure the economic success of Brose Queretaro
- Support the Controlling Manager to ensure all planning, reporting and strategy processes
- Participation in the yearly budget planning processes and data input of the approved plan into the related systems
- Creation and comments of the quarterly forecasts and data input into the SAP system
analysis and reporting of the monthly plant result. Analysis of cost center budgets and process costs. Preparation and participation in monthly target/actual meetings with department managers
- Creation and analysis of the rolling product calculation and the product results. Calculation of Intercompany sales prices to other Brose facilities and price maintenance in the SAP system
- Creation of the monthly productivity reporting (LG1-5) for all production processes. Preparation of the monthly quality and logistic reports
- Preparation of the investment planning for the legal entity and data input into the related SAP systems. Process owner for web-based procurement requests and cost efficiency calculations for investment activities
- Responsible for internal accounting. Interface to Finance Department to ensure internal posting processes
- Being the driver for cost improvement activities and optimization projects. Preparation of business cases, cost efficiency calculations and decision sheets
- Economics degree, industrial engineering or equivalent
- 1 year of experience
- Advanced English level
- Advanced computer knowledge including Windows Applications, Advanced MS Excel
Your advantages: a modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. These include a comprehensive company and private pension plan, a state-of-the-art social and health management program, education and childcare for our employees’ children and a variety of sports programs. Flexible working hours give you the freedom you need to optimally balance your work and personal life. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive education and training opportunities and our own in-house catering service make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción Somos una compañía líder en la dotación de personal permanente y temporal, RPO y negocios de procesos de soluciones de automatización para las multinacionales globales, con presenci [...]
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The [...]
Descripción ?Comprado Sr. ¡Únete a nuestra Familia Natgas! Responsabilidades - Procesos de licitación para obras eléctricas, cableado estructural, voz y datos, para la apertura de nuevas [...]
Principales tareas y responsabilidades Conocimiento administrativo y de control de transaccionalidad dentro de empresa del ramo bancario.Conocimiento funcional de procesadores de pago, así como s [...]