Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world - picking up the phone, streaming video, texting a friend or loved one – your interactions are being enabled by Ciena technologies. Ciena makes your social / entertainment / business existence REAL.
You will be responsible to support Inventory Management activities for Forward and Reverse Logistics operations for distribution centers located around the world. This role reports to the Director, Global Distribution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides overall support and coordination for inventory cycle counts and audits.
- Supports Finance, Distribution, Customer Support and Inventory teams with planned and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Executes monthly inventory disposition and accurately tracks disposition tickets to completion.
- Maintains inventory cycle counts on schedule and provides technical guidance to resolve inventory discrepancies and/or inconsistencies.
- Leads inventory improvement activities across multiple warehouses.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- System knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP platform.
- Microsoft Office Suite mainly Excel.
- Oracle Business Intelligence tools and reports.
- Advanced English (speaking/reading/writing).
- Ability to perform transactional work without frequent supervision.
- Previous experience in Warehouse environment.
- Experience in Reverse Distribution/Customer Support inventory management activities and processes.
- 3-5 years in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Logistics, Distribution or Warehouse in a high-tech industry.
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Finance, or Business.
Ciena is a network strategy and technology company with a passion to provide an experience, to you and our customers that is as rewarding as the outcome. We attract the best and brightest– those with outstanding talent, motivation, and the right attitude to contribute to our success. Our culture balances our openness and informality with professionalism and trust and is built on the foundation of our core values: Customer First, Integrity, Velocity, Innovation, and Outstanding People.
Ciena enables everyone to have a voice and a network that supports them while on the journey to discovering their passion and purpose. We trust each individual to do what they can to reach their full potential and make an impact on the business, whenever, wherever they are in the world. With Ciena’s highly innovative, forward-thinking business practices, we reward people for pushing the boundaries. Unlock your potential at Ciena!
Being You @ Ciena
As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we want to foster an environment that values and respects all individual’s strengths, perspectives, ideas, and ability to meet the needs of our customers globally. Ciena values the diversity of its workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status or any other category protected by applicable law. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination.
Ciena is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise Ciena in a timely fashion of the specific accommodation measures required for you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
VACANTE #SALTO ¡Rápida contratación! Solicitamos: MONTACARGUISTAS Zonas de trabajo: Parque Industrial del Salto (zona del verde) Ofrecemos: - Prestaciones superiores a la ley. - Sueldo mensual $7,2 [...]
Empresa 100% mexicana, con presencia a nivel nacional, te ofrece la oportunidad de ocupar una vacante; con el fin de posicionar su marca y ser parte del crecimiento de la misma. Zona de trabajo: Chapu [...]
Sabritas zona industral busca un anaista de datos Actividades: - Altas ya bajas de clientes - Alimentación de base de datos - Estructura de rutas - Indicadores de ventas Perfil: - Egres [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Pan Fiiller solicita: PROMOTOR PARA TIENDAS DE AUTOSERVICIO Como requisitos se necesita el conocimiento y saber realizar: - Inventarios [...]