The primary purpose of this role is to manage all operational tasks associated with the Author ID verification check process. This includes initiating ID checks, managing communication with Authors, processing ID checks that require a review, offboarding authors where required, and assisting in refining current operational procedures. In addition, this role will be expected to assist the Author Support team by responding to Author enquiries across a range of topics, identifying Author needs, and presenting solutions in a timely manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Run a daily report to identify authors that require an ID check
- Initiate the ID checks for the identified Authors
- Use Zendesk to manage all incoming and outgoing Author communications regarding ID checks
- Investigate all ID checks that require a review and take appropriate action depending on the reason for the review
- Manage escalations and edge cases to the leadership team where an Author has not been successfully verified but may be a candidate for an exception
- Complete all tasks required when offboarding Authors who have a final unverified overall result
- Complete all tasks required when onboarding an Author who has subsequently achieved a verified result
- Raise any system issues or concerns to the relevant development team when identified
- Liaise with relevant Envato teams where required, Legal, Integrity, Risk Prevention, Tax, Support
- Develop a solid understanding of the systems required in order to manage Author ID checks
- Follow processes and procedures as advised by the Author ID project team
- Help to refine current processes by identifying redundant/manual tasks and suggesting procedural improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Methodical and process-oriented approach to completing tasks and role objectives
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- Demonstrated confident customer service skills including conflict resolution skills. Ability to balance business requirements and Author needs with a positive outcome for both
- A strong team player and contributor who embraces change and is cool under pressure
- Reliable and able to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to cope with repetitive or continuous tasks
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly regarded interpersonal skills
- Experience with Zendesk and Google Suite is desirable
- Web product knowledge and ability to adapt to changing technologies and tools is desirable
What do we offer?
- Inflation adjustment every year: This is in addition to any performance related raises.
- Full IMSS/Infonavit/Vacation Law benefits
- Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
- Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
- Profit sharing from global Envato once a year: This amount varies from year to year and it's not guaranteed.
- Profit sharing (Mexican Entity)
- Inflation adjustment of salary
- 10 vacation days from the first year.
- Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven't been twice a year.
- Unlimited ebooks / books
- Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
- Top line equipment
- In the office: Paid for Friday lunches, fruit, coffee, subsidized snacks
- In the office: Company food on Fridays.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa dedicada a plásticos y mobiliario (sillas y mesas para eventos) solicita chofer con experiencia de dos años minimo manejando vehiculos de 4.5 toneladas. Licencia tipo E para camiones pes [...]
Position: HR Manager Job Description: Arrow Electronics is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join us in Guadalajara! This position will ensure the overall effectiveness of HR pr [...]
Job Description This position is part of the Post-silicon Validation team focused on Electrical validation and silicon debug. The purpose is to validate Intel's processors to ensure compliance wi [...]
Introduction Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge be [...]