We are looking for an efficient and well-rounded Human Resources (HR) Specialist to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties for our Fashion Accessories company, Topfoxx. We are currently a small team of 7, but rapidly expanding and we need a team player to facilitate daily HR functions, such as keeping track of employees' records and supporting the interview and onboarding process.
About the Position
- This is a fully remote position ( can work from anywhere in the world!)
- Full time
- Monday - Friday, 9 - 6pm EST
- Hourly rate: $ 8 - 15 usd / hr ($ 1280-2400 usd per month) depending on experience
- Your role involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company's talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
You will manage and be on top of the overall human resources tasks and must know HR functions in full circle.
- Maintaining employee records such as time sheets, payroll, contracts and other documents in our database to ensure all employment requirements are met
- Handle other daily admin tasks such as scheduling meetings and interviews
- Talent acquisition
- Facilitate the recruitment / hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in issuing employment contracts, etc.
- Review candidates for potential open positions and handle the first-round interviews
- Organize or draft necessary training materials, onboarding and update records for new hires
- Organizational development
- Ensure and promote overall positive culture of company and employee happiness through strategic plans such as training and development
- Work with upper management to evaluate quarterly performance reviews for all employees
- Advanced or Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 1 year experience as an HR coordinator or relevant administrative position
- Overall knowledge of human resources processes, systems and best practices
- Adept with using Google Drive and Google Docs
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting (mainly LinkedIn)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Note: This is a full HR job position; talent acquisition is just one part of the role.
To Apply, fill out the form below. Only those who submit their application via the form will be considered:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $175.00 - $328.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante empresa de giro metalmecánico, en busca de talento humano, solicita: CHOFER- OPERATIVO -Secundaria terminada -Licencia vigente -Experiencia en trabajo físico pesado. -Man [...]
- Work with us to make a difference in people's day all around the world by solving their inquiries about their services. BENEFITS - Base Full-time salary $11,000MXN + BONUS - Law benefits + [...]
- Perfil: • Licenciatura concluida, formación o experiencia en Negocios Internacionales, Comercio Exterior o Administración. • Ingles Avanzado (INDISPENSABLE) Actividades: Activida [...]
- Escolaridad: lic. en danza escénica, lic. en expresión dancística, li. en artes o carrera afín. Indispensable contar con título y cédula. Experiencia: 2 años en labores profesionales direc [...]