Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years,
we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking a Sr Windows Administrator .
This role is responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of Windows Servers, including troubleshooting and resolving problems as they arise. Help develop processes to improve long-term capabilities of systems. Develop new tools and procedures aimed at making systems administration more effective and efficient and identify processes for automation. This role will work out of our Mexico City office at Gral. Benjamin Hill 229. Please submit all resumes in English.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Configure and maintain Windows O/S on servers, which includes properly mapping and compiling the operating system and ensuring appropriate software is available to do so
- Ensure system is operating correctly at all times without over-utilizing resources and is recognizing connections with other applicable machines on the network
- Regularly add and delete user logins and maintain user accounts; provide system security by checking files and directories for access, checking password changes, and restricting access by outside users on the or system
- Ensure that processes and procedures are in place to perform system backups
- Assign and monitor system resources such as disk space, processor time, and network bandwidth, ensuring a file system is cleaned when it fills
- Balance work across all available operating systems in an effort to maintain system load
- Other duties as assigned
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related field required, however equivalent experience may be substitute for education
- Industry relevant certifications preferred, but not required
Experience and Technical Skills
- Must read, write and speak English
- 4+ years of Windows Server administration 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- User management in Active Directory (creation, decommissioning of accounts, groups and security policies)
- Knowledge of SCCM for systems monitoring and patch management
- Knowledge of virtualization using VMWare and/or HyperV
- Scripting and automation using Powershell and Python
- Past experience monitoring networks and understanding of load balancing
Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most – Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Senior Expert Support Engineer (Bilingual English & Spanish) Senior Expert Support Engineer (Bilingual English & Spanish) Mexico City, Mexico Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our [...]
Description Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and mo [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and d [...]
DescriptionConnecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more [...]