- Proficient in Windows and MS Office (Advanced Excel skills -test will be applied)
- BOM Management Systems
- Proven and extensive knowledge of aluminum, steel, plastics and hardware suppliers in North America and Asia
- In-depth knowledge of current best practices in Purchasing
- Experience using ERP/MRP or other systems
- Previous experience as a Project or Program management is a plus
- Demonstrated experience working with a Lean manufacturing environment
- Supplier development (global and domestic)
- Proven and extensive knowledge of the metal commodity market.
- Able to analyze and improve procurement and materials handling processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) in English and Spanish
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proven record of multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent supplier management skills
- Proven sourcing / commodity management experience achieving fav PPV
- Analyze problems, present facts, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Proven team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel as neededperience as commodity manager a big plus.
- Plan, develop and continuously update Purchasing and Sourcing strategies
- Monitor and evaluate operation KPI’s for the Purchasing department
- Actively and aggressively pursue year over year cost reduction
- Determine material requirements from historical use, customer orders, production schedules and bills of materials
- Monitor and control freight cost for direct materials
- Formulate KPI’s as required to measure performance for new processes or activities
- Develops and maintains supplier relationships on an ongoing basis providing the company with quality, on-time delivery, cost and lead-times.
- Identifies cost savings opportunities and assists in developing innovative approaches to supply chain management to achieve yearly cost reductions set by materials manager.Experiencia y requisitos
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Admin or related.
- Minimum of 5 years of MATERIAL PLANNING, PROCUREMENT AND SOURCING experience, preferably in the Aerospace and/ or Industrial metal fabrication industry.
- 5 to 10 years In-Depth knowledge of MRP/ERP system as well as supplier inventory management programs such as JIT, VMI, Kan-Ban
- Experience dealing with suppliers in a HIGH MIX /LOW VOLUME and new product introduction (NPI) environment
- Minimum of 5 years working with Contract Negotiation and Spend Analysis
- Bilingual: FLUENT in Spanish and English
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Logistics Director based in Querétaro, México This role is critical to ensure product availability across logistics primary and secondary network to deliver company customer service for domestic m [...]
Requisitos: **GUARDIAS DE SEGURIDAD PARA HUIXQUILUCAN 24x24** PERFIL: Escolaridad: Primaria ó Secundaria. Edad: 25 a 54 años. Experiencia: Con o Sin Experiencia. Sexo: Por el momento solo Mas [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Somos una empresa comprometida con la igualdad, la inclusión y la diversidad, para generar oportunidades de empleo. Nos preocupamos por la igua [...]
Importante empresa manufacturera solicita: SUPERVISOR DE PRODUCCIÓN- ING. INDUSTRIAL Escolaridad: Ing. industrial (pasante o titulado) Experiencia: Mínimo 1 año cuentan practicas profesionales o [...]