Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com
Research Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: RSSS) is a pioneer in providing seamless access to scientific research. Its wholly owned subsidiary Reprints Desk, Inc., simplifies how organizations and individual researchers discover, acquire, and manage scholarly journal articles, book chapters and other content in scientific, technical, and medical (STM) research. More than 70 percent of the top 25 pharmaceutical companies, prestigious universities, and emerging businesses rely on Article Galaxy, Reprints Desk’s cloud-based SaaS research platform, for simplified and lowest cost access to the latest scientific research and data.
Featuring an ecosystem of app-like Gadgets for a personalized research experience, Article Galaxy offers individual as well as enterprise plans, coupled with unparalleled, 24/7 customer support. For more information, visit www.researchsolutions.com and www.reprintsdesk.com.
The CRM Database Manager is responsible for development, maintenance and execution of multi-channel customer relations. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining a clean database of customers, prospects and leads. He/she will work very closely with the Marketing Team and the Customer Happiness Team. This position demands extensive cross-functional collaboration, good communication skills, excellent project managerial skills, creative skills, and a process-focused aptitude to effectively execute multiple responsibilities and deliverables.
• Manage an effective CRM platform structure and architecture • Ensure all required information is captured at key points in the customer life cycle
• Maintain a clean database of records in the CRM for prospects and existing customers • Become a Hubspot CRM expert. Train colleagues, deploy new features and workflows. • Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively across the company • Monitor customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability • Oversee the migration of all data from other databases into the CRM • Build suitable segmentation for targeted marketing activities
• English language proficiency (written and verbal)
5435 Balboa Blvd., Suite 202, Encino, CA 91316 – USA | P: +1 (310) 477-0354 F: +1 (323) 375-1576 | www.reprintsdesk.com
• 5 years of experience in marketing or customer support teams
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong knowledge of CRM Software such as HubSpot or similar tools
• Ability to import/export large data sets, analyze and crunch data
• Able to work independently and in remote team
• Attention to detail and experience working with multiple teams
• Thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
*Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com: https://www.talenteca.com/mexico/empleo/monterrey/crm-database-manager/5ee7c2894b000061766e621at1?source=trovit
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requisitos Conocimientos básicos de programación Java, C, Python, SQL, HTML, CSS Conocimientos en Microsoft Excel intermedio Facilidad para trabajaraprender Magento no programando pero que pueda hac [...]
ATENTO e importante compañía de telefonía móvil busca ANFITRIONES Buscas empleo estable, esta opción es para ti Ofrecemos Sueldo 6,000 pesos al mes. Capacitación pagada Horario de Lunes a [...]
- This role will be the owner of the consumer app product. He/She will be responsible for maximizing the consumer overall experience with the app by defining, testing, and executing features that enha [...]
- El rol será responsable de proporcionar soporte en tienda a los clientes del producto mediante la creación de "mini sucursales" en tiendas seleccionadas. Funciones - Definir la estrategia de min [...]