Monterrey, N. L.
Tiempo completo, Por contrato
We are looking for a QA Engineer based in Latin America to work on a long-term project for one of our clients, a software Start-up based in San Mateo, California.
Our client empowers telecommunications and energy organizations to work smarter, from the main office to the field, solving problems quickly, fixing things before they break, and keeping people in the rhythm of their days. They created a scalable platform powered by AI-driven insights and intelligent automation that helps field service teams work smarter, better, faster, and more efficiently. Their goal is to help organizations automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on putting their expertise to work.
The person in this role will be responsible for testing spanish and/or portuguese speaking customers’ solutions built using Zinier platform and products. The primary focus of this engineer will be to build test plans and troubleshoot failures in existing applications.
- Test the solution based on Test Cases and Requirements in Spanish
- Translate any bugs or feedback for Engineering team to English
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Advanced Level of English and Spanish
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Testing experience with Android, iOS & Web
- Testing experience with APIs using Postman and it is a plus with either Rest-assured or Jmeter
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive Test plans and Test cases
- Understanding of both White Box and Black Box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Java-Selenium, UFT, Appium, ranorex etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Should have experience in MySQL
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related fields
- Fluent Portuguese Level
- Experience working for telecommunications companies
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- QA Engineer: 5 years (Preferred)
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
- MySQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Monterrey, N. L. Indefinido $7,000 - $8,000 al mes Integra Capital Humano te invita a formar parte del equipo de trabajo de la empresa ABASTOTAL como: Auxiliar de Servicio a Cliente vía Internet [...]
Monterrey, N. L. Tiempo completo, Indefinido $12,000 - $16,000 al mes Objetivo: Vendedor experimentado que pueda organizar las actividades de ventas y marketing, así como desarrollar un sistema ef [...]
Monterrey, N. L. Position Description: Position Description: We are looking for self driven and self motivated individuals who thrive in a truly global company and culture. Come put your career on t [...]
Monterrey, N. L. Tiempo completo, Beca / prácticas Somos una empresa de Consultoria de Software empresarial, el software contable mas usado de México El practicante aprenderá a dar consultoria e [...]