Descripción y detalle de las actividades
We’re Poly. We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We’re changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
As a Technical Support Engineer Tier 2, you will be skilled in the complete Poly UC.
(Unified Collaboration) Solution and will possess some product specialization within that solution. You will be an integral member of a highly collaborative support team to proactively and reactively maintain cutting edge technology in the video/audio conferencing arenas.
You will collaborate with customers and external support personnel, as well as internal escalations and engineering teams,
and other technical teammates to resolve and prevent technical scenarios that negatively impact customer's production systems.
What you’ll do:
- Interface with Poly's Certified Service Partners, external customers and internal sales team.
- Provide best in class technical support via a telephone queue, over e-mail, and through web forums to address technical challenges involving Poly's suite of products and solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges by employing comprehensive problem analysis and customer service skills. This troubleshooting involves addressing communications in both LAN and WAN based IP environments.
- Document accurate and detailed descriptions of problem descriptions, troubleshooting activity, and resolution data in the customer relationship management database system.
- Gather, review and record any pertinent log files, traces, configuration, environmental information, and network topology data. This data will be used to analyze the problem at hand, and synthesize solutions for the customer.
- Utilize historical information gathered while resolving support requests to develop and submit technical articles to the centralized Poly knowledge base.
- Work in collaboration with members of the wider support team to develop one another technically.
- Receive and eventually develop peer-to-peer training in appropriate Poly products and the specific ways they are integrated.
Experiencia y requisitos
- Proven ability to employ critical thinking and logic to analyze and troubleshoot problems to their root cause.
- Excellent customer service and communications skills.
- Strong understanding of the fundamental operations of a modern IP network.
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft suite, including - but not limited to - Client/Server OS, AD (LDAP), SQL, Skype for Business/Teams, Exchange, & Office 365.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
- Any of the following technical certifications is a strong plus:
o CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician)
o WCNA (Wireshark Certified Network Analyst)
o MCA (Microsoft Certified Administrator)
o Poly CVE (Certified Videoconferencing Engineer)
o SSCA (SIP School Certified Associate)
- 2-4 years of customer support experience in a call center or technical support environment is a strong plus. Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related we’d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Ready to help us power the many? Let’s go!
Just so you know, your application process is subject to a background check regarding employment, education, criminal background, and may include a reference check.
Compartir vacante por:
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Solicitamos agente de ventas para promover artículos de empaque y embalaje (cintas de empaque, vita film, película de emplaye para paletizado, flejes, etc) en Mexicali y zonas aledañas como Tijua [...]
Tijuana, B.C. Tiempo completo, Por contrato $10,000 - $20,000 al mes Empresa líder en distribución de artículos electrónicos solicita cajero (a). Ofrecemos sueldo base, más comisión variable [...]
Descripción ¡¡¡EXCELENTES INGRESOS DESDE $5000, $10000, $30000 O HASTA MÁS EN UNA SEMANA!!! REQUISITOS: -Edad: 24 a 65 años. preferente -Escolaridad: Bachillerato ó licenciatura (termina [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades -Llevar el registro contable de las operaciones de la empresa en CONTPAQ * Polizas ingresos, egresos y diario -Lleve el control de cuentas por cobrar de [...]