Ciudad de México
- Work closely and provide direct technical email and phone support to our customers in the Latin America region
- Analysis of support requests; completion of requests for information and documentation
- Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration information
- Collection and analysis of customer network information
- Collection and initial analysis of packet trace information
- Recommend actions based on analysis
- Customer education (gaps in networking, product knowledge etc.
- Consultation of technical documentation, bulletins and release notes for known problem
- Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
- Follow up technical cases, escalate, and manage the right expectation until the closure of the cases
- Provide knowledge transfer to peer engineers and advisory to junior engineers
Job Skills Required
- At least 6-8 years of experience in a technical support role in a networking/security company
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, L2/L3 switches
- Experience with security products firewalls, IPSec, SSL, IPS, Anti-Spam, virus scanning, authentication protocols
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Deep working knowledge of Windows, UNIX or Linux
- Previous call center experience, preferably supporting data networking products and/or security products is desirable.
- Travel 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience is desirable
Must have a valid working visa/permit for the site you are applying and no restrains to travel to Canada, USA and Mexico.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Ciudad de México IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of I [...]
Ciudad de México The Role We’re on the hunt for a Systems Engineer to join our team in our Global IT organization and to work in a strong cross-discipline team in a Software/Technology environme [...]
A little bit about us:We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information, through one easy-to-use API [...]
Ciudad de México A little bit about us: We are Belvo, a financial API platform for Latam that enables any company or developer to access and interpret their end-users' financial information, throu [...]