Our Creative Ecosystem
San Pedro Garza García
San Pedro Garza García, N. L.
Medio tiempo, Beca / prácticas
About your role
Camp.us is the home of our creative companies.
Novak Innovation, Brands&People;, School of Change, Nobody and -1.
We love a friendly, neat, organized and functional home.
Camp.us is a unique workspace designed to host our staff, clients, guests and creative community.
Intentional or not the form and functionality of a workspace reflect the culture of the people within it.
You are the key member of our team making sure our home feels like home.
In this role, your primary focus will be a combination of Operations and Hospitality.
You will analyze all staff and guests' experiences in collaboration with our Hostess', our IT Heroes,
our Culture Team and CEOs.
For us an experience could be a meeting, a cup of coffee, a tour inside our facilities. You get the idea.
Then you make sure every experience is seamless and above ordinary.
You make sure our brand culture is expressed to the five senses: Sight. Smell. Touch. Hearing. Taste.
You make sure our brand culture is told in every small detail.
We believe when something works well you don't even notice. It just works.
Instead if the room is messy, if temperature is too low or too high, if your coffee is cold, you notice.
Your main objective in Operations is making sure everything works in our facilities.
We believe the way to do it is anticipating and addressing everyone needs with empathy and pragmatism.
We trust you these key responsibilities
1. Enforce a level of impeccable cleanliness, including daily management of janitors.
2. Prepare and reset conference rooms including the restock of markers, whiteboard erasers, white paper, sharpies and post-its. Prepare tables, reset chairs, whiteboards and temperature.
3. Ensure IT tickets and maintenance issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
4. Conduct daily quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, pre-empt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when required.
5. Make sure Camp.us rules are being followed and report any incident to Operations Manager.
6. Manage inventory of office supplies, cleaning products, food and beverages.
7. You make sure we maintain an odorless Camp.us.
8. You manage the booking of Panoramic Rooms for all teams.
9. You make sure we are saving energy and recycling.
Hospitality Above Ordinary
We believe hospitality is a great opportunity to show how much we care about people.
We believe delighting staff and guests express our creative spirit.
Your main objective in Hospitality is making sure we create an amazing positive atmosphere at Camp.us.
We believe the way to do it is creating unique experiences for the five senses.
A good example is reinventing a traditional coffee break according to the season of the year.
We trust you these key responsibilities
1. Ensure a friendly arrival experience for visitors while maintaining the necessary level of building security.
2. Welcome and check-in all visitors while serving a seasonal welcome drink.
3. Make sure all visitors are added to our Community mailing list.
4. Provide guided tours for guests and new staff when required. Tell our Camp.us story in a lively way.
5. Manage food and beverage offerings to ensure the quality and presentation are aligned with Camp.us brand.
6. Maintaining Workcafé's Water, Fruit Water, Beer Keg and Coffee.
7. Make sure Sound Baths' music is played at confortable levels everyday.
8. Plan, coordinate, open and close all Camp.us events.
9. Providing a hosting presence during community events and facilitating networking.
10. Taking care of all Camp.us plants, gardens and terraces.
Experience & Requirements
Currently studying or eager to develop within operations, hospitality or PR
Fluent in english and understanding of creative communities
Strong verbal communication skills
Obsessive with order and cleanliness
Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
Excellent organization skills
Neat appearance and good sense of style
Critical Competencies for Success
You do what you love!
Credibility is earned through execution and getting things done.
You get into the details and deliver results.
Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs.
Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
You build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
You work cross functionally with IT, Admins and the Culture teams.
You love working with people!
AM Shift 9:00 AM — 2:00 PM
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- RED QIUBO EL MEJOR CALL CENTER DE MÉXICO, TE INVITAN A FORMAR PARTE DE SU EQUIPO EN ÁREA DE ATENCIÓN A CLIENTES Y SOPORTE TÉCNICO VÍA TELEFÓNICA Recibiendo llamadas para darles seguimi [...]
- Infracom empresa importante enfocada al área de comunicaciones esta en busca de tu talento para laborar como Ingeniero de diseño de red Requisitos: Edad: 23 -38 años Sexo: Hombre Esc [...]
- Financiera Súmate especialista en microfinanzas con 39 sucursales y presencia en los Estados de Puebla, Veracruz, Tlaxcala, Hidalgo, Estado de México, Morelos. Somos una empresa sólida, compromet [...]
- Técnico en Mantenimiento En Price Shoes tienda Centro queremos enriquecer nuestro equipo de trabajo, únete a nuestra gran familia como “Técnico de Mantenimiento”. Perfil: Edad: 20 [...]