Lovelace Health Plan
San José Alburquerque
San José Alburquerque, Chih.
Registered Respiratory Therapist, Full-Time, Nights, Albuquerque, NM.
We are looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist to join our team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque. We are an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Registered Respiratory Therapist Job Requirements:
- The RRT coordinates the safe delivery,
appropriate and effective respiratory treatment to critical and non-critical patients in accordance to current standards of practice, physician’s orders, staffing levels and organizational policies.
- Provides direct invasive and non-invasive cardiopulmonary exams and procedures.
- Attends professional meetings and maintains credentials and/or licensure.
- Communicates and listens effectively with internal and external customers; effectively understands instructions and shares knowledge.
- Cooperates and interacts with leaders, peers, other departments and all customer groups demonstrating our commitment to service.
Registered Respiratory Therapist Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy Program, related experience may be substituted for related education
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- One (1) year of related experience desired
- Current NM Respiratory Care License
- Current BLS
- Desired: AARC Membership; National Specialty Certification
- Ability to work independently or with a team, while maintaining accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work safely, calmly and efficiently under stressful conditions
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Respiratory Therapy - Lovelace Medical Center
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Patient Care Tech/ PCT: Med/Surg, Part-Time, Days, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Patient Care Tech to join our Med/Surg Unit in Albuquerque, [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Registered Respiratory Therapist/RRT, Cardiopulmonary, PRN job, Variable Hours, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Pharmacy Resident, Pharmacy Resident Program, Full-Time, Variable Hours, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Pharmacy Resident to join our Pharmacy [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Tech, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Tech to j [...]