What motivates you? Is it solving tough problems and working on the cutting edge of technology with the brightest minds in your field? Is it making a difference in the lives of not only your clients, but the members of your community? Is it implementing Silicon Valley best practices and owning your projects from start to finish?
Wizeline is accomplishing all of these things and more, and we want your expertise to complete our team. Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we've tripled in size in the last 12 months) to help make our vision a reality.
How are you going to make a difference?
- Organizes and helps coordinate the new employee on-boarding process.
- Executes all of the new hire processes from the register in the governmental institutions to enroll employees in the different benefits that correspond according to the contract (Food Coupons, Medical Insurance).
- Socializes with employees on our benefits programs (and ongoing enhancements) and answers employee questions.
- Follows up with the new hires until their benefits documentation has been delivered and is ready to be used.
- Assists with payroll administration.
- Collects and processes all new hire paperwork, communicates status to managers, and creates employee profiles and maintains employee information on our HR system (BambooHR).
- Serves as a resource for onboarding questions, employee resources, and other issues that may arise.
- Schedules and assists with training programs.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in dealing with employee and company information.
- Provide general HR administrative support.
Are you a fit?
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in HR admin, recruiting, or compensation/benefits administration.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills; good team player; must have strong attention to detail.
- Honest, solid work ethic, and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
Why work at Wizeline?
We have a well defined career path for all Wizeliners and we are committed to a vision for inclusion that enables everyone to have a voice and achieve their full potential. Our benefits include catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, competitive health benefits, stock ownership, flexible vacation policy, work abroad program, tons of team events, and more.
Our Vision and Mission
Make a Difference in Our Community: At Wizeline we work hard and we work smart to make an impact for worldwide customers and the tech ecosystem in our community.
Wizeline democratizes technology and innovation: Wizeline is a talent and software as a service company for application design and development. We help enterprises develop and release intelligent software solutions.We tear down barriers to bring Silicon Valley opportunities and practices to people around the world. Anyone can innovate with Wizeline.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción SCHOTT de México S.A. de C.V. solicita: INGENIERO DE PROCESOS Ø Requisitos: Escolaridad: Ing. Industrial, Ing. Mecánico Eléctrico o carrera afín. 5 años de Experiencia en empr [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com ¡¡¡Buscamos tu talento!!! OFRECEMOS: Prestaciones de ley desde el primer día Comisiones no topadas Zona a laborar / REFORMA [...]
- VACANTE: • Capacitador contable DATOS GENERALES: • Horario: Tiempo completo de lunes a viernes • Prestaciones de ley • Género: Indistinto • Zona de trabajo: Colonia Anz [...]
- Cajero Deli • Experiencia mínima de seis meses como Cajero Vendedor • Bachillerato terminado • Conocimiento de terminales bancarias • Control de Inventarios • Dominio d [...]