San Pedro Garza García
San Pedro Garza García, N. L.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information,
please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/ or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
What you will do?
The Senior Collector ensures invoices are paid in a timely manner, coordinates the collection of past due payments, and determines high risk customers by analyzing their credit limit to open account balance.
How you will do it?
- Coordinate collections calls for accounts that are past due
- Analyze risk comparing credit limit to open balance
- Minimize exposure for high risk customers
- Identify disputes on accounts and turn over to resolver
- Send out welcome information for new accounts
- Fill out credit inquiries for customers
- Inactivate dormant accounts
- Prepare accounts for litigation
- Prepare aging’s and reprint invoices
- Contact customers for remittance information for cash application purposes
- Other duties as assigned
- Prepare Bad Debt Reserve analysis
What do we need?
- Advanced English level
- Prior collections and Financial experience-Demonstrated ability to carry out assignments to their completion
- Experience in International Collections, LATAM preferred
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and managers
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Experience in Collections in other Global Company or Service Center preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience using ERPs: Oracle, SAP, GetPaid
“Johnson Controls does not request pregnancy or HIV testing as a requirement for admission, permanence or promotion”
Job Finance & Accounting
Primary LocationMX-Nuevo León-San Pedro Garza Garcia
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
San Pedro Garza García, N. L. Analyst HRSSC Talent Management By joining Johnson Controls, you’ll be part of a team that plays an essential role in helping to create a safe, comfortable and su [...]
San Pedro Garza García, N. L. RTR Senior Accountant At Johnson Controls, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working t [...]
San Pedro Garza García, N. L. OTC Contract Accounting Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries [...]
San Pedro Garza García, N. L. Sr Analyst Training & Customer Service Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more tha [...]