Amazon Mexico Softlines team is looking for a data driven, customer-obsessed, hands on and creative candidate to join our team. As Brand Specialist, you'll work with selected vendors to help drive growth and help deliver a best-in-class customer experience on amazon.com.mx, while facilitating great business relationships with some of Amazon's highest visibility brands.
You’ll be responsible for looking after a brand’s product portfolio, contributing to improvements in the user experience for customers and creating detailed monthly reports on performance. You’ll lead presentations and planning sessions with vendors and act as the main point of contact for them.
You will also provide support to drive category growth through detailed analysis of business inefficiencies and identifying solutions; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality product detail pages; and making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
To achieve success in this role, you will have strong analytical skills as well as relationship management and organizational skills. You will also be comfortable picking up new technologies. You'll be an analytics expert, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions, with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
Brand Specialists are fully involved in the following functions: online marketing, vendor management and in-stock management. Tasks associated with these functions include:
- Online marketing: improving product page data, developing marketing and merchandising plans, improving customer experience onsite, helping generating traffic and sales
- Vendor management: help growing selection of products to sell on Amazon, onboarding new vendors, identifying and resolving pricing issues
- In-stock management: tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation.
- BA/BS degree or certificate of completion of studies required
- 1+ years of experience in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Strong quantitative skills for data driven decisions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Proactive and committed to getting things done
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
Company - Servicios Comerciales Amazon M
Job ID: A1001264
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx. $18,000 al mes ¡¡¡SE PARTE DE LA MEJOR EMPRESA DE VENTA EN LINEA!!! ESTAMOS BUSCANDO COORDINADOR DE RECURSOS HUMANOS PERFIL: - Lic. En Adm, Psicología Organi [...]
¡¡¡SE PARTE DE LA MEJOR EMPRESA DE VENTA EN LINEA!!! ESTAMOS BUSCANDO COORDINADOR DE RECURSOS HUMANOS PERFIL: *Lic. En Adm, Psicología Organizacional, Psicología Clínica o afín concluid [...]
Description The Amazon Prime Video team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to offer customers the widest selection of digital video content including Amazon origin [...]
Description The Amazon Mexico team is looking for a talented, smart, and experienced Senior Vendor Manager to help us build an exceptional and authoritative category. Joining the Hardlines team [...]