Lovelace Health Plan
San José Alburquerque
San José Alburquerque, Chih.
Registered Respiratory Therapist/RRT: PRN, Days
We are looking for a Registered Respiratory Therapist/RRT to join our team in Albuquerque, NM
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Registered Respiratory Therapist/ RRT Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the safe delivery,
appropriate and effective respiratory treatment to critical and non-critical patients in accordance to current standards of practice, physician’s orders, staffing levels and organizational policies.
- Provides direct invasive and non-invasive cardiopulmonary exams and procedures.
- Attends professional meetings and maintains credentials and/or licensure.
- Communicates and listens effectively with internal and external customers; effectively understands instructions and shares knowledge.
- Cooperates and interacts with leaders, peers, other departments and all customer groups demonstrating our commitment to service.
Registered Respiratory Therapist/RRT Edcuation and Experience Requirements
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy Program.
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Ability to work independently or with a team, while maintaining accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work safely, calmly and efficiently under stressful conditions
- Desired: One (1) year of related experience
- Minimum: Current NM Respiratory Care License; BLS
- Desired: AARC Membership; National Specialty Certification PALS, NRP, or ACLS may be required by facility/department.
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work from 2008- 2017.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Respiratory Therapy - Lovelace Womens Hospital
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Housekeeper/ Environmental Services (EVS) Tech, Part-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for an Environmental Services Tech to join our H [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Diagnostic Imaging Tech, Radiology, PRN, Variable Hours, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Diagnostic Imaging Tech to join our Radiology team in [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Customer Service Coordinator, Admitting, Full-Time job, Variable Hours, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join ou [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Patient Care Tech/PCT, Medical Surgical, Full-Time job, Days , Albuquerque, NM We are looking for Patient Care Tech to join our Medical Surgical Team [...]