Descripción del Puesto
Generate market demand and sales volume for the Electrical Distribution
Products executing a mix of initiatives conducted by the Non Buying Customers,
Engineering Firms, Architect Firms, Electrical Designing Firms, Universities,
End Users, and Governmental Authorities, informing and training the opinion
leaders. Support the Sales Team with products application and solutions.
* Search, define, and present to the Sales & Marketing council a detailed plan with targets to perform the demand creation strategy based on products and solutions specification.
* To liaise with Consultant Engineers, Contractors, Architects, Government Departments and Client bodies to proactively promote (Low Voltage Power Protection, Low Voltage & Medium Voltage Equipment, Motor Control Center, early in the project phase to create value and influence.
* To liaise closely with the sales team when calling on prospective customers at the pre-tender stages in order that a company’s product submission can be made.
* Support Consultants, Contractors, Developers, Engineering companies & End Users in the project phase by developing new designs and/or modify existing customer designs, generating bill of materials (BOMs), creating dimensional drawings & quoting budgetary prices.
* Where competitor’s products have been specified, the jobholder will make counter proposals with appropriate supporting documentation.
* To introduce new products to major Contractors, Consultant Engineers, Architects and Client bodies
* To produce and deliver technical presentations.
* Attend either electronic or classroom training courses to be always updated with both technical and commercial aspects of the company products and solutions.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, with major in Electrical, Mechatronics, or
equivalent. Two or more years of experience in spec or application jobs.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge of company’s products and procedures.
Knowledge of electro mechanical component products and equipment preferred, as
well as strong market dynamics understanding
Excellent knowledge of Electrical Distribution & Control Systems and
Professional appearance and presentation required.
Detail oriented, commitment to deliver the results;
Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on tight timelines
Able to work at different levels with customers.
Read in English
Equipment and Applications
Proficient at PC office software such as excel, word, PowerPoint etc.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Considerable stress may occur at times. Occasionally travel required.
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal