Lead Engineer 2 - BB Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Aviation
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Lead Engineer 2 – BB
Career Level: Experienced
Lean Six Sigma
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Provide leadership and direction to the Advanced
Technology Organization in executing the LSS strategy for breakthrough levels
of improvement in customer satisfaction, process capability and quality.Work
with Operations Leader on developing strategies and aligning operative areas
efforts to achieve the big Ys and business vision. Following completion of a
rigorous training program, serve as an expert resource to the business on LSS
philosophy, theory, and application tools/tactics.
– Work with Section, subsection managers and Operations leader to support
strategic initiatives that lead to reach goals and priorities.
– Serve as a change agent in institutionalizing Lean Six Sigma quality in
conjunction with the Master Black Belts, Quality Champions and Operations.
– Teach, train, coach and mentor Green Belts in the use of LSS methodology.
– Support operations, quality, compliance and engagement initiatives together
with the Operations leader.
– Support KPIs monitoring process in the section and follow up derived
improvement actions until their closure
– Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams, empowered to
execute the Lean Six Sigma strategy for process improvement
– Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma
– BS degree in related field plus 6 years of experience in related field or
Master’s degree in related
field plus 4 years of experience in related field or PhD degree plus 2 years
in related field.
– Certified Green Belt
– Capable of coaching others to accomplish assignments.
– Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership experience.
– Presentation Skills: ability to communicate with Senior Leadership
– Demonstrated ability in establishing common goals and objectives.
– Demonstrated process improvement roles / experience
– English Proficiency. Must be able to maintain a normal day-to-day fluid
conversation on any topic with few mistakes (mistakes that will not affect
getting the message through). Must have fluency and rhythm and sufficient
self-confidence in the language to be able to handle meetings and
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization
– Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate and
familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
– Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
– Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skillsDesired Abilities
– ly lead initiatives as continues improvement, lean challenge projects
and/or simplification projects.
Impresor en Serigrafía - Gran formato
de Sociedad anónima en Queretaro
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Mecanico diesel general camiones
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Mesa de Ayuda / Telecomunicaciones
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico atención a clientes
de Cyberideas SA de CV en Distrito Federal
Supervisor de Obra
de airsplit en Queretaro
ENCARGADO A DE TINTORERIA
de Atalaya Servicios de Personal S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
INSTRUCTOR DE LOGISICA
de Nabe en Nuevo Leon