Sales Industrial Job
Job Number: #
Business: Current & GE Lighting
CL Current Powered by GE
About Us: GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the
best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in
energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering,
moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more
information, visit the company’s website at ge
Posted Position Title: Sales Industrial
Career Level: Experienced
Client Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Mexico City
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Senior Sales Managers will be responsible for
establishing and driving a collaboration model with customers in the co-
creation of solutions to deliver desired outcomes. They will leverage a broad
and deep understanding of the client’s business life-cycle cost and revenue
models, and strategic imperatives to define, challenge and shape the priority
of needs and innovation agenda
Essential Responsibilities: This role is responsible for driving market share
through new LED business development with assigned strategic accounts. Key
responsibilities for this role include:
– Collaborate with key stakeholders to define needs and create solution
proposals specific to the customer including LED fixture sales, financing,
services, and future software offerings.
– Prospect, acquire and retain key customers within designated territory or
vertical segment. Gain acceptance and close deals. Build customer loyalty.
– Maintain a pipeline of high-value sales opportunities by building strategic
working relationships with C-level Executives and other key decision makers.
Achieve or exceed sales operating plan on a consistent and predictable basis.
– Participate in the development, presentation, and sale of a value
– Collaborate with internal teams including Product Management, Technology,
Marketing, Commercial Services and IT to understand and fulfill customer
– Partner closely with other GE businesses, GE Lighting Sales personnel and
agents/distributors to expand sales opportunities.
– Negotiate pricing and assist in development of contractual agreements to
close the sale.
– Leverage technology ( SalesForce) to manage leads, track results,
communicate targets, status, and engagement plans to leadership and other
– Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new applications,
services, and/or processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of
– Bachelor’s Degree from four-year accredited college or university.
– Minimum five (5) years solution sales experience at the end user,
C-suite/key decision maker level.
– Experience selling complex enterprise solutions, lighting solutions, or
– Possesses a network of professional contacts (or the ability to quickly
develop a network) to gain access to C-suite/key decision makers.
– Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to communicate with,
influence and build strong relationships at multiple levels both internal to
GE and with external customers.
– Proven record of performing against quota over an extended period of time.
– Ability to prospect, quickly qualify potential customers, and close deals.
– Strong business and financial acumen.
– Position can be located anywhere within the contiguous United States.
– Must be willing to travel extensively
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Solid experience in sales specific role- Experience selling to industrial
segments- Familiarity with contract terms and conditions- Experience within
the Industrial & Construction Market- Demonstrated project management skills
and the ability to balance multiple priorities/deals at a time- Demonstrated
clear thinking with effective communication at all levels- Strong influencing
skills and works well with other-Experience with Lighting Design Software
(AGI32, Dialux or similar)-Value selling skills (ROI, Value Proposal,
Commercial presentations, etc.)
Impresor en Serigrafía - Gran formato
de Sociedad anónima en Queretaro
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Mecanico diesel general camiones
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Mesa de Ayuda / Telecomunicaciones
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico atención a clientes
de Cyberideas SA de CV en Distrito Federal
Supervisor de Obra
de airsplit en Queretaro
ENCARGADO A DE TINTORERIA
de Atalaya Servicios de Personal S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
INSTRUCTOR DE LOGISICA
de Nabe en Nuevo Leon