CSI Program Director - Mexico
Req ID: #
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and
services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more
than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the
world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to
empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked
Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower
people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries,
offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging
environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees
live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to
win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a
desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson
offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth
opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to
reach your career goals.
This is a new position at the CSI PMO Organization, where it is needed CSI
The CSI Program Director shall be able to work both in Pre-sales and Delivery,
being responsible for the overall solution, cost estimation and delivery
Despite of that, CSI Program Director shall be able for building a strong
customer relationship, driving up sales opportunities, coaching the team, and
support the asset and organizational setup.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Project Management for ICT projects
· Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments and strategies
· Manage stakeholders on all levels within Global Service Delivery
· Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
· Drive knowledge transfer
· Project Management for ICT projects and pre-sales
· 10-15 years in the ICT Industry
· Proven track record, working for a supplier towards major telecom operators
· Experience with transformation of operator Business Process
· Experience with Fullstack Solutions, including Billing, Charging,
Provisioning, CRM and Order Management
· Experience with IPTV is a plus.
· Proven e2e experience with complex solutions.
· Proven experience presales, scoping and execution.
· Proven experience with 3PP Suppliers acquisitions and management experience.
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Persuading & Influencing
· Value Creation
· Relating & Networking
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
· Planning & Organizing
· Leading & Supervising
· Creating and Innovating
· Formulating strategies & Concepts
· Presenting & Communicating Information
· Adapting & Responding to Change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin,
ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran
status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which
the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding
Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental
status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political
opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || Mexico City || Tecnoparque ||
Contador de Cosrtos
de Asosa Personnel en Guanajuato
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Auxiliar de Piso Por Temporada de Fin de Año
de La Europea en Queretaro
OFICIAL DE MANTENIMIENTO / HOTELERIA
de HOTEL CASA INN en Distrito Federal
Personal de Mantenimiento
de Servicios de Administración y Capacitación de Capital Humano SC / GRUPO IVC en Distrito Federal
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal
de La Europea en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORAS para linea de autobuses
de GRUPO SIMBIOS en Distrito Federal