Customer Support Engineering Leader oOEM's Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Power
Power Power Generation Services
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
GE Power Services is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technology,
products and services to the energy industry. Providing a comprehensive range
of solutions across the energy landscape, from supply and conversion to
delivery and utilization, we are uniquely prepared to help fulfill the world’s
demand for reliable, cleaner and more efficient energy.
Posted Position Title: Customer Support Engineering Leader oOEM’s
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Queretaro, Mexico City, Panamá.
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Role Summary/Purpose: The Customer Support Engineering leader will be the
single point contact for all technical problem resolution for a specific
customer’s GE Power equipment. Contact will include both direct customer
contact and via the Power Services (PS) team.
This position will support oOEM’s (MultiService)
Essential Responsibilities: This customer-dedicated Product Service Engineer
will provide technical support for installation, operation and maintenance of
their customer’s Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Generators as well as Turbine
Control and Accessory systems. The PS Customer Support Engineer is responsible
for upholding GE’s product integrity by proactively identifying customer
issues, investigating technical anomalies, providing technical assessments at
both component and systems levels, and communicating GE technical solutions to
customers. The PS Customer Support Engineer is expected to drive outage
productivity, Bonus/LD optimization, and performance for their specific
– Respond to internal and external customer requests for technical issue
resolution, using technical product knowledge and analytical skills while
adhering to sound engineering principles, standards, practices, procedures.
– Escalate issues as required acting as the liaison between the field and
design engineering to drive specific technical resolution and to help
engineering identify & drive corrective actions.
– Establish and maintain relationships to understand your customer’s
operational model and their technical expectations. Regular communication with
multiple levels within the customer organization as well as travel to the
customer sites will be beneficial to
1) support customer technical meetings and present recommendations & technical
2) support unplanned/forced outages to meet availability goals
– Provide commercial teams with technical support for sales and services
proposal activities, in conjunction with the Regional and HQ Application
Engineers and Sales Account Leaders.
– Be actively engaged in outage planning and execution.
– Work with the M&D; and Plant Assessments departments to analyze plant
operation, identify and drive improvements to their performance.
– Program management, root cause analysis activities for product technical
issues. Interface with other Product Service, M&D;, System and Design
Engineering teams, providing technical leadership to personnel supporting the
project or assigned to resolve customer technical issues.
– Prepare technical presentations for GE Leaders and your assigned customers
ensuring the timely communication of significant issues or developments.
– Provide engineering leadership and technical guidance for all new unit
installations applicable during the commissioning phase to meet safety,
quality, and timeliness goals.
– Anticipates customer needs and ensures that they are met
– Measures processes and performance through the customer’s eyes
– Communicates messages clearly and concisely in both verbal and written form
– Self directed with demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving
– Demonstrated history of meeting aggressive deadlines and holding others
accountable to meeting commitments
– Able to quickly identify the critical few priorities and develop action
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively update stakeholders
– Encourages input from all members of the team.
– Displays good interpersonal skills – is accessible and approachable.
– Builds loyalty and commitment.
– Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering.
– 10+ years of experience in the Energy industry
– 5+ years of experience with Thermal Power Plant field service, customer
support, or operations & maintenance
– Excellent communication/presentation skills
– Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English. Advanced English level.
– Legal Right to work in Mexico
– Candidate must be willing to travel between 30% to 50% of the year
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– 5+ years of GE Energy Services contract management or sales experience
– Masters Degree in Engineering
– Strong technical aptitude, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Knowledge of other languages and cultures relevant to assigned customer/s
– Six Sigma Green Belt or ideally Black Belt certified (GE employees
only)Fluent French desirable
Ejecutivo de ventas telefónicas
de Unitec en Distrito Federal
asesor telefonico para portabilidad lunes viernes
de Pentafon contac center & bpo en Distrito Federal
Gestor de cobranza telefonico
de Recave de Mexico en Nuevo Leon
CONSEJERA DE BELLEZA LIVERPOOL VERACRUZ PLAZA AMÉRICAS
de Clarins SA de CV en Veracruz
ESTUDIANTE FEMENINO PARA ATENCION DE DULCERIA
de DULCERIA LA REYNA en Estado de Mexico
Maquetador Diseño WEB
de Human Capital Group en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico MEDIO TIEMPO
de Sicop Centro de Contacto en Estado de Mexico
Agente Promotor - Vallejo $ 10,000 ingresos minimos
de InverCap Afore en Distrito Federal