Customer Support Engineer
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: S1012312
New Customer Support Team in ACI to join some of the industry’s brightest
minds in developing and deploying today’s most advanced Internet technologies.
This team gains insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and
partner with all distributed elements of the service chain.
Come and join the Latam TAC team!
Role & Responsibilities
* Provides second/third level technical support for ACI/DC technologies to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
* Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
* Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required.
* Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
* Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
* Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
* Ability to determine root cause and resolution for ly unknown problems.
* Interacts across TAC/HTTS/ROS teams and development teams at peer level.
* Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a global basis.
The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new
technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is
a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the
customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to
customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
Technical Skills required: In-depth knowledge with some of the following:
1. Basic architecture knowledge of devices:
2. Solid understanding of the technologies (infra):
3. Solid understanding of the technologies(Virtualisation):
L2 disjoint Networks
N1kv and deployment models
4. Solid understanding of the general technologies:
How TCP works
How to analyse a trace file
Based on trace files, find out if the problem is related to
application/network/end host issue.
Strongly recommended a Wireshark course taken.
* Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to analyze, use and configure small to medium networks.
* Ability to work effectively in an interrupt driven environment and provide guidance to other members of the work group.
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 3-5 years related experience.
CCNA/CCNP (any tech) desired
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
ÚNETE GRAN APERTURA ITALIANNIS MUNDO E
de Busqueda reservada en Estado de Mexico
Encargado de Marketing
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Ayudante de oficina medio tiempo
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Coordinador de Mantenimiento de Sucursales Torreón
de Busqueda reservada en Coahuila
SUPERVISOR DE SEGURIDAD E HIGIENE
de Confidencial en Puebla
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Encargado de Marketing
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
International Seagoing Opportunities
de Empresa Reservada en Baja California