Customer Support Engineer
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: S1012319
Ehe Business Entity
* Provides consultation to independently solve complex product and network problems.
* Provides systems/product training and intellectual property material.
* Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
* Is a technical expert in at least one area.
* Effectively utilizes complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems.
* Submits complete and correct DDTS reports in area of expertise.
* Receives limited supervision.
* Receives little instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments.
* Provides guidance and mentoring to other engineers.
* Translates team goals into own work assignment.
Core Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise
* Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot medium to large networks.
* Is a technical expert in at least one area with excellent broad knowledge of Networking fundamentals.
* Effective planning, prioritization and organizing skills.
* Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
* Utilization of an increasing understanding of Cisco business strategies and drivers to guide activities.
* Proven crisis management skills.
* Demonstrated leadership skills in small projects and teams.
Role & Responsibilities
This Unified Communication Manager (CallManager) Support Engineer position has
* Provides second/third level technical support for Enterprise voice technologies to Cisco customers,
partners, account teams, and other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
* Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of
moderate to high complexity.
* Provides technology/product training and intellectual property material as required.
* Acts as focal point for large account network problem resolution.
* Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
* Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of expertise.
* Ability to determine root cause and resolution for ly unknown problems.
* Interacts across TAC/HTTS/ROS teams and development teams at peer level.
* Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a global basis.
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 2-5 years related experience.
* CCIE desired.
Required Product Knowledge and Technical Skills:
* Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols. Able to determine problems
and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Minimum 2 to 5 years experience and a combination of the following; designing, deploying,
configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering the
Communications products, devices, solutions, and technologies for small,
medium, large and/or
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to analyze, use and configure small to medium networks.
* Ability to work effectively in an interrupt driven environment and provide guidance to other
members of the work group.
* Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS)
* Cisco Unity Connection
* Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
* Cisco Jabber
* Microsoft Windows Server (2000, 2003, 2008)
* Desktop Operating System (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8) management/troubleshooting
(using windows command prompt, perfmon, windbg etc)
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013)
* Linux Operating System basic operation and troubleshooting ( Redhat linux)
* Office 365
* VoIP protocols such as SIP, SCCP
* DNS Server
* Mail protocols IMAP and MAPI
* WebDAV and EWS
* LDAP, XMPP, CTI, SIP
* SIP or XMPP Federation
* Cisco Unified Attendant Console
* Microsoft OCS/Lync
* IBM Lotus Domino/Sametime
* Security Certificates, SSL, TLS
* Basic SQL
* Basic xml/html
* Basic VMWare operation and troubleshooting
* Microsoft Office Application Troubleshooting such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
* Typically interfaces with customers, other CSE’s, Partners, Outsourcers, field personnel, Serviceability Design, CAP Managers and internal engineering departments
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances.
* Shares information and communicates clearly with Worldwide team members to improve team effectiveness.
* Produces and shares intellectual property in the most productive manner for internal audiences and customers.
* Encourages and accepts feedback.
* Influence expands to Local TAC theater and Worldwide Technology team.
* Effective and active mentor.
* Fosters inter-team communication.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires further evaluation of identifiable factors and correlation of data.
* Problems may be ly unknown and require submittal of new DDTS and work with DE.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
de Empresa Reservada en Estado de Mexico
Ayudante General de Obras
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
Asesor de ventas
de Empresa en Nuevo Leon
Atencion al cliente APPS
de Busqueda reservada en Baja California
Atención a clientes 1980 semanales Tláhuac
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Auxiliar de Compras
de Confidencial en Jalisco
Asesoras Elite Seguros Vida / GMM y Autos Des x Nom UNAM,SEP,GEM
de Sociedad anónima en Distrito Federal