Customer Support Engineer
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: S1012322
The Business Entity
TS Latam team is expanding its team for global support
* Provides consultation to independently solve complex product and network problems.
* Provides systems/product training and intellectual property material.
* Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
* Is a technical expert in at least one area.
* Effectively utilizes complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems.
* Submits complete and correct DDTS reports in area of expertise.
Education and Experience
* Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 2-5 years related experience.
* CCIE desired.
* Receives limited supervision.
* Receives little instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments.
* Provides guidance and mentoring to other engineers.
* Translates team goals into own work assignment.
Core Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise
* Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot medium to large networks.
* Is a technical expert in at least one area with excellent broad knowledge of Networking fundamentals.
* Effective planning, prioritization and organizing skills.
* Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
* Utilization of an increasing understanding of Cisco business strategies and drivers to guide activities.
* Proven crisis management skills.
* Demonstrated leadership skills in small projects and teams.
Role & Responsibilities
The Customer Support Engineer is the connection to Cisco customers and builds
effective working relationships while solving their issues, managing
expectations, and leaving the customer feeling valued. The successful CSE:
* Continually develops their working knowledge of networking products and protocols to provide first/second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis via phone, email, web and remote access in designated technology focus area
* Effectively utilizes databases of existing issues, debugging tools and simple or moderate lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
* Shares knowledge to build relationships, and effectively troubleshoots problems both alone and as part of a team.
* Commitment and ability to resolve complex technical problems, multitask, and be dedicated to customer success
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Innate crisis management skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems
* CCNA or equivalent level of demonstrated networking knowledge or experience including TCP/IP and Routing Protocols
* Experience interacting with customer or in a client facing role.
* BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent; 1-3 years of relevant experience
* Cisco Certifications (CCxx); HP, IBM, Dell Server Support, MCSE, VCP Certifications; specific knowledge of – General VPN protocols (ISAKMP, IKEv2, IPsec SSL), Cisco IOS and IOS-XE architecture and configuration, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls, Routing Protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), Site-to-Site or Remote Access VPN solutions (DMVPN, GETVPN, FlexVPN, AnyConnect)
* FireSIGHT Management Center / Defense Center
* FirePOWER Appliances (3D-Series), FirePOWER Services for ASA (Sourcefire Modules)
* FireAMP (Advanced Malware Protection)
* FWSM and ASASM
* Troubleshooting experience using finisar, wireshark, or other protocol analyzer
* Programming skills (Python, Ruby, C, C++, Linux, Shell Scripting)
* Typically interfaces with customers, other CSE’s, Partners, Outsourcers, field personnel, Serviceability Design, CAP Managers and internal engineering departments
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances.
* Shares information and communicates clearly with Worldwide team members to improve team effectiveness.
* Produces and shares intellectual property in the most productive manner for internal audiences and customers.
* Encourages and accepts feedback.
* Influence expands to Local TAC theater and Worldwide Technology team.
* Effective and active mentor.
* Fosters inter-team communication.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires further evaluation of identifiable factors and correlation of data.
* Problems may be ly unknown and require submittal of new DDTS and work with DE.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
LICENCIADA EN EDUCACION PREESCOLAR
de Centro de Desarrollo Educativo en Distrito Federal
Ingeniero supervisor de obra-ampliacion de planta
de Prometrica SA de CV en Estado de Mexico
de muebleria garcia en Estado de Mexico
AUXILIAR DE ALMACEN
de Scalini en Guanajuato
Asesor de construccion JR-Expansion de planta de produccion
de Prometrica SA de CV en Estado de Mexico
Licenciatura o trunco de Turismo, Administración, Gastronomía, Hotelería
de Batelia en San Luis Potosí
ASISTENTE DE DIRECCIÓN
de CoachMAC en Quintana Roo
Etiqueta Playeras de Futbol
de Comercial Prom A.G. S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal