Customer Support Engineer
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: S1012321
The Business Entity
TS Latam team
be part of this team providing excellence
Role & Responsbilities
* Provides consultation to independently solve complex product and network problems.
* Provides systems/product training and intellectual property material.
* Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
* Is a technical expert in at least one area.
* Effectively utilizes complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems.
* Submits complete and correct DDTS reports in area of expertise.
* Receives limited supervision.
* Receives little instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments.
* Provides guidance and mentoring to other engineers.
* Translates team goals into own work assignment.
Core Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise
* Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot medium to large networks.
* Is a technical expert in at least one area with excellent broad knowledge of Networking fundamentals.
* Effective planning, prioritization and organizing skills.
* Drive for continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
* Utilization of an increasing understanding of Cisco business strategies and drivers to guide activities.
* Proven crisis management skills.
* Demonstrated leadership skills in small projects and teams.
* Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 2-5 years related experience.
* New Team members are trained in Data Center products and technologies
* Using on the job training, team members provide second/third level technical support for Nexus 9K, Nexus 7K, 3K, 4K and 5K/2K suite of switches and UCS Rack Mount, UCS Blade Series, MDS, Nexus 1000V (both hardware and software) to Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers via phone/email/WebEx, consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug product problems
* Cisco Certifications (CCxx); HP, IBM, Dell Server Support, MCSE, VCP Certifications; specific knowledge of products within: Collaboration, Data Center, Security, Voice, Wireless, Routing, Switching
* Knowledgeable in Storage technologies and experienced in VMWare
* Troubleshooting experience using finisar, wireshark, or other protocol analyzer
* Programming skills (Python, Ruby, C, C++, Linux, Shell Scripting)
* Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network problems of moderate to high complexity
* Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems
* Submits complete and correct Defect reports in area of expertise
* Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level
* Typically interfaces with customers, other CSE’s, Partners, Outsourcers, field personnel, Serviceability Design, CAP Managers and internal engineering departments
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances.
* Shares information and communicates clearly with Worldwide team members to improve team effectiveness.
* Produces and shares intellectual property in the most productive manner for internal audiences and customers.
* Encourages and accepts feedback.
* Influence expands to Local TAC theater and Worldwide Technology team.
* Effective and active mentor.
* Fosters inter-team communication.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis requires further evaluation of identifiable factors and correlation of data.
* Problems may be ly unknown and require submittal of new DDTS and work with DE.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal