PI / PO / HCI SUPPORT CONSULTANT Job
Requisition ID: #
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 – 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of
all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office
to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to
mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more
efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the
competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate
profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Digital Business Services (DBS) offers comprehensive services for every
aspect of customers’ software implementation, operations and upgrades,
including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and
knowledge transfer. DBS employees explain the key methodology of Solution
Support and how SAP engages in a holistic way, by understanding the end to end
customer solution landscape, core business processes system landscape and
The core strength of Digital Business Services is to always have a strong back
office support for every customer engagement, providing Expertise on Demand,
instant resolution of top pain points and fast access to best
practices/information plus instant quality assurance of recommendations and
the improvement plan. All services are provided through an efficient network
that offers online access to our knowledge databases, best practices, and
sophisticated tools such as the SAP Solution Manager.
In this role you will be working in the Center of Expertise (CoE) which
belongs to SAP Digital Business Services. Main focus of this team is to drive
the innovation and later industrialization of the Digital Business Services
portfolio it combines all aspects of service development from delivery
methodology, delivery platform up to knowledge transfer. Within a short time
you will gain unique technical expertise in operational, monitoring and
testing Best Practice for specific SAP solutions.
We seek a Support Consultant focused on Integration Technologies to deliver
on-site and remote services for MaxAttention, Active Embedded and Mission
Critical Support (Escalations & Task forces, MCS Back office) including
optimization, assessment, technical integration/ validation, and empowering
trainings and workshops.
Support Consultants focused on Integration Technologies can perform highly
specialized remote and onsite services for customers. The goal is to enable
customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum
potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution
implementation and operation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
– Deal with the newest SAP Process Integration product releases such as
Process Integration and Process Orchestration, versions 7.3, 7.4 and
– Basic knowledge of the new HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) and its Integration
Services (IS), formerly known as HANA Cloud Integrator (HCI) and the Cloud
– Analyze the complex constellation of SAP Netweaver Software Solutions.
– Other SAP Integration products expertise such as SAP Data Services is
desired but not mandatory.
– Capable of developing and debugging source code on integration languages
such as XML, JAVA and ABAP.
– Perform root cause analysis and deliver services in very complex
environments for specific areas for the top customer segment.
– Participate as Technical Integration Consultant on an Implementation
Project, familiar with ASAP, RUN-SAP, AGILE and SAP ACTIVATE methodologies.
– Execute de-escalation activities onsite at critical customers and play a
key role in war room engagements.
– Deliver onsite services as Team Member specialist for critical customers,
including identifying top issues during engagements, and leading analysis of
system landscape, technical issues, analysis or core business processes for
all applications, and system and application operation.
– Develop comprehensive service plans for customers, and deliver onsite
services as a functional expert for a broad area of topics.
– Deliver technical integration validation, including performance analysis
and optimization of E2E business processes, data consistency analysis, and
check of critical interfaces regarding performance and transactional
– Provide first class remote and on-site support to our customers like
– Solving technical problems.
– Optimization of solution operation.
– Improvement of system availability and stability.
– Onsite support in critical customer situations (going live, upgrade, etc.).
– Backoffice support for onsite service delivery.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– University degree on Computer Engineering, Information Technology,
Mathematics or Physics, Computer Science or Informatics.
– You have deep functional and technical expertise in SAP Process
Integration, SAP Process Orchestration or SAP HANA Cloud Integration.
– ABAP and JAVA programming skills.
– OData services development and configuration of SAP Netweaver Gateway is
– Knowledge about communication technologies: FTP, Web Services, JDBC, etc.
– Strong analytical and logical skills.
– You are capable to take decisions quickly and work calm and structured
under time pressure.
– Good communication skills.
– You are willing to travel within all Latin America region for around 50% of
– Interested in customer support oriented work with a results-oriented
– You enjoy working in and with international teams.
– Highly proficient in speaking and writing in English is a must.
– Strong experience with different versions of SAP Process Integration such
as 7.0x, 7.1x, 7.3x and Other SAP Integration products experience is desired
but not mandatory.
– Experience in minimum one SAP Process Integration product version as
consultant (minimum of 3 years) working on system administration and/or
developing interfaces, mainly SAP PI administration, and performance
improvement (technical perspective).
– Experience having participated in at least 2 full end-to-end SAP project
– Have knowledge on at least one monitoring tool: Wily Introscope, PI
– Good skills on XML message troubleshooting and being able to solve/address
issues related to system performance.
- Have good knowledge on SAP Process Integration administration focused on ABAP and Java Stacks.
- Good understanding of ALE and SAP RFC technologies: qRFC, tRFC, sRFC.
– Experience must involve at least one area within E2E Solution Operations:
E2E Root Cause Analysis, E2E Change Control Management, E2E Business Process
Integration and Automation Management, or SAP Netweaver Architecture and
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its
diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the
unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to
providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and
are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or
to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to
Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmericasap or
Careers.LatinAmericasap, APJ: Careers.APJsap, EMEA: Careerssap). Requests for
reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal