Accounting Analyst Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Accounting Analyst
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 66215
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The primary responsibility of this position will be to:
make the completion of month / quarterly end reporting submissions and provide
high level support to the Team Leader and Finance Manager in terms of
Accounting and Managing Contract agreements for long and short period of time.
– Have ownership for developing Functional Revenue and Cost entries from the
Businesses reviews and analyzing it on a monthly & quarterly bases.
– Tracking & Accounting process for Service & Equipment Contract base on the
– Ensure controllership & consistency of accounting processes across the
business and Legal Entity.
– Perform variance analysis of business operating units and supporting
schedules on a quarterly basis.
– Prepare account reconciliations and journal entries with supporting
– Check IBS for New Charges and Raise Accruals.
– Review assigned transactions for appropriateness and record into Company
books and records.
– Develop and lead process improvements.
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities across different Trial
Balances and Business on a finance perspective.
– Work with the business as partner to improve business processes and arrive
at mutual, cost effective solutions.
– Provide metrics for Record to Report (R2R) and reconciliation of it.
– Continuous improvement process within finance and business functions.
– Provide periodic reporting and maintenance of financial records and
accounts for assigned areas.
– Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and principles.
– Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
– Minimum of 3 years of progressive financial work experience.
– Strong Financial systems skills, advanced Excel capabilities.
– Controllership mindset
– Process oriented
– High Energy/Top performer
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Strong analytical skills Excellent verbal and written
communication skills Strong interpersonal and leadership skills Proficiency in
Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) Strong orientation towards
ASESOR FINANCIERO INDEPENDIENTE
de GONBRE ASESORES PROFESIONALES S.C. en Puebla
Asesor Telefónico de Cobranza, CDMX
de SERTEC en Distrito Federal
de PSIQUERHCONSULTORES en Distrito Federal
Capacitador de Elementos de Seguridad Privada
de SERVICIOS ESPECIALIZADOS SEPSISA, S.A. DE C.V en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo de Ventas
de Numero Uno Com en Coahuila
Convocatoria al Programa de Formación de Guías
de Memoria y Tolerancia A.C. en Distrito Federal
Captrista de datos
de Validata Servicios de captura, S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Atención a Clientes Telcel / ¡¡ CONTRATACIÓN INMEDIATA ¡¡
de ATENCION TELEFONICA en Distrito Federal