Manager Technical Support
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Manager
Requisition #: S1022546
Job title: Technical Support Manager
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks for a Technical Support Manager to join some of the industry’s
brightest minds in developing and deploying today’s most advanced Internet
technologies. In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed
functionality of Cisco products and partner with all distributed elements of
the service chain.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader, able to demonstrate teamwork
and partnerships both with people reporting to him and his peers. He/she has
the ability to achieve cross-organizational influence and relevancy, has good
people management, project management and negotiation skills and demonstrates
ability to think globally. He/she is a role model with ability to build and
develop a motivated, high-performing engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities
Supervises activities of Customer Service Engineers team with the
responsibility for results in terms of customer service satisfaction.
– Acts as escalation point for customers and senior Cisco management on
– Manages workload among team members, including implementation of innovative
case management or capacity management techniques to enable future types of
– Assumes leadership role in the organization and cross-functional teams to
drive service delivery and/or product improvements.
– Identifies and works on issues that affect worldwide teams.
– Participates in cross-functional projects involving Cisco’s product or
service offerings. Identifies and works on issues that affect worldwide TAC
teams. The manager handles escalations and assumes ownership for the end-to-
end customer experience. Serving in a liaison role, the manager creates a
bridge that connects the technical and business perspectives of customer
– Master’s or MBA degree
– 3+ years experience in leading teams consisting of 10-15 members.
– Experienced in identifying complex issues and resolving complex problems
impacting strategic direction of the organization.
– Effective people management, leadership, and conflict management skills.
– Skilled at building high performance teams and inspiring and developing
– Outstanding ability to work cross-functionally and building business
partnerships with customers.
– Ability to formulate and deliver highly complex presentations.
– Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing
required; other languages would be a plus.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Keywords: Technical Support.
Job Type: Manager
Opportunity Category: *None
Inspector de Calidad
de Confidencial en Nuevo Leon
INGENIERO RESPONSABLE DEL SET VIRTUAL
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Jefe de acabado Textil
de Sociedad anónima en Hidalgo
Ingeniero en Soporte Tecnico
de Confidencial en Jalisco
JEFE DE RELACIONES PÚBLICAS
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORA DE BELLEZA MERIDA
de Andrea en Yucatán
de dish en Sonora
EJECUTIVO TELEFÓNICO (COBRANZA CALL CENTER)
de consorcio juridico en Sonora