Maintenance Engineer 2 Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Healthcare
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Maintenance Engineer 2
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
City: Ciudad Juarez
Postal Code: 32575
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Lead the development, coordination and implementation of
projects related to facility operation, layout and NPI implementation
programs. Responsibilities include scoping, bidding & construction
supervision, providing project documentation and start-up support. Proactively
identify safety concerns within the facility and drive closure with the
maintenance team and outside contractors. Position will provide ongoing floor
support for manufacturing capability, quality, and productivity initiatives.
Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include:
– Participate in new product introductions through implementation of
infrastructure upgrades and new equipment installation.
– Facilitate new process and workstation designs to reduce cycle time and
support the lean manufacturing initiative.
– Administer various contracts/contractors supporting plant & services.
– Ensure compliance with all quality and safety procedures.
– Identify long-term programs for improving facility safety; secure funding
for projects and implement.
– Coordinate activities of maintenance team in addressing safety concerns
identified through area and plant-wide audits.
– Optimize utility usage through capital projects to drive year-over-year
– Ensure compliance of all maintenance projects and activities with
applicable regulatory codes.
– Manage the completion of all PM’s and annual shutdown process.
– Take responsibility for gathering the working knowledge required to be
successful in the role.
– Utilize effective communication with other functions (Production,
Maintenance, Sourcing, Materials, Design Engineering).
Qualifications/Requirements: Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and
regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate
Engineering, Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial or related fields
Prior Manufacturing or Engineering Experience
Strong Interpersonal Skills and demonstrated problem solving experience
Registered Professional Engineer status
Green Belt certified
Project and/or construction management experience
MMP, MPA, MBA
Experience working w/ OSHA/DHEC/EPA regulatory measures
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Inspector de Calidad
de Confidencial en Nuevo Leon
INGENIERO RESPONSABLE DEL SET VIRTUAL
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Jefe de acabado Textil
de Sociedad anónima en Hidalgo
Ingeniero en Soporte Tecnico
de Confidencial en Jalisco
JEFE DE RELACIONES PÚBLICAS
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORA DE BELLEZA MERIDA
de Andrea en Yucatán
de dish en Sonora
EJECUTIVO TELEFÓNICO (COBRANZA CALL CENTER)
de consorcio juridico en Sonora