Customer Support Engineer
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1009661
Job title: Customer Support Engineer
The Business Entity
Cisco seeks Customer Support Engineers to join some of the industry brightest
minds in developing and deploying today most advanced Internet technologies.
Is a technical expert in different technologies. Applies expected product
behavior across industry practices. Knows how the technology is expected to
work in the industry.
Provides support on a world-wide basis.
Role & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new
technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge and
specialize. This is a great opportunity for someone with perseverance, an
empathetic view of the customer and good customer relationship management
skills to hone their skills and advance their career by providing value to
customers in the form of current and future type of post-sale services
– Works for worldwide customers within her/his own team or with other Cisco
teams to solve problems and enhance future products with senior engineer
– Solves reported product and network problems of moderate complexity.
– Effectively utilizes databases of existing issues, debugging tools and
simple or moderate lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions
with a high level of customer satisfaction.
– Provides basic systems/product training and intellectual property material.
– Keeps up-to-date with the latest technology products in order to provide a
high quality support in current and future types of support services.
– Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (Telecommunications Engineering,
Computer Science, Electrical Engineering).
– 3+ years of related experience.
– Direct customer support experience required
– Other technology or product knowledge, experience or certifications in the
following areas are a plus: security, routing, switching, wireless,
programming skills (C, C++, Linux, Shell Scripting, Python)
– Preference for Cisco Certification: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE.
– Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a multicultural team
– Service excellence attitude
– Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision.
– Analytical skills
– Ability to communicate in English effectively both verbally and in writing
required; other languages would be a plus.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things
in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has
exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Watch Video To Learn More About Cisco
Keywords: Support Engineer
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Wireless
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal