Payroll Accountant Analyst Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Payroll Accountant Analyst
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 64650
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: The Analyst, as a member of the GE Global Operation
Finance team, will be involved in a wide area of financial activities enabling
her/him to get a multidimensional view on different forms of business
– Tasks include financial reporting & analysis, developing and implementing
simple sustainable processes and developing SOP.
– Simplification and improvement initiatives.
– Responsible for correct accounting on the payroll accounts designed.
Essential Responsibilities: The analyst will be focus on Payroll accounting
– Support in reporting/analyzing P&Ls; by region and legal entity by
product line. Support Balance Sheet analytics and reviews
– Support in refining various finance processes and document policies and
– Reconciled payroll accounts each month.
– Follow all the booked entries on payroll accounts to accurate if are
– Assist in preparation of reporting packages for HQ and local management
– Assist in month/quarter close processes, forecasting and planning cycles
– Support internal and external audits processes
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
– Strong problem solving/analytical skills and the ability to work both
independently and within a team environment (ability to manage multiple
– Able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel, including
senior management and non-financial staff
– Experience on reconciling accounts (Debit or Credit)
– Demonstrated initiative.
– Strong analytical, accounting and finance skills.
– Experience on Social Security (SUA).
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– Experience on Oracle.
– English (speaking and writing)
– Payroll experience.
Impresor en Serigrafía - Gran formato
de Sociedad anónima en Queretaro
de Empresa en Distrito Federal
Mecanico diesel general camiones
de Busqueda reservada en Jalisco
Mesa de Ayuda / Telecomunicaciones
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
Ejecutivo telefónico atención a clientes
de Cyberideas SA de CV en Distrito Federal
Supervisor de Obra
de airsplit en Queretaro
ENCARGADO A DE TINTORERIA
de Atalaya Servicios de Personal S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
INSTRUCTOR DE LOGISICA
de Nabe en Nuevo Leon