Continuous Integration Software Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Aviation
About Us: GE IQ, formerly known as Advanced Turbomachinery Engineering Center,
began its activities in the City of Santiago de Querétaro on September 1st,
1999. GEIQ is a General Electric company that provides engineering services
to GE Energy and GE Aviation.
Posted Position Title: Continuous Integration Software Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
Applications and Software
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Inside of every aircraft is a network of complex
systems, communications, navigation, monitoring and hundreds of other vital
functions, at the center of this operations is GE Avionics Computing Systems
In this role you will have the chance to participate in the GE avionics
computing system, You will be exposed to the latest technologies, multiple
platforms and be able to work with a global team. GE is inventing the future
of aircraft systems and you can be part of it.
– Configure infrastructure and integrate tools needed to automate build,
validation and unit testing of code.
– Interconnect multiple independent applications/technologies to automate
– Programming scripts, shells, batchs, Make files, etc.
– Develop software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to
– Interface with hardware design and development.
– Execute the analysis, development or tests of assigned projects using sound
engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices,
procedures and product / program requirements.
– Provide timely communications on significant issues.
– Bachelor Engineering degree on Electronics, Computer Systems or
– Experience on Compilers and Cross-Compiling development environment for
– 5+ years Software development experience using ANSI C.
– 3+ years Python experience
– Experience on Linux development environment.
– Experience in automation
– Legal right to work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for
employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
– RESTful APIs development/implementation.
Inspector de Calidad
de Confidencial en Nuevo Leon
INGENIERO RESPONSABLE DEL SET VIRTUAL
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Jefe de acabado Textil
de Sociedad anónima en Hidalgo
Ingeniero en Soporte Tecnico
de Confidencial en Jalisco
JEFE DE RELACIONES PÚBLICAS
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORA DE BELLEZA MERIDA
de Andrea en Yucatán
de dish en Sonora
EJECUTIVO TELEFÓNICO (COBRANZA CALL CENTER)
de consorcio juridico en Sonora