NETWORK CONSULTING ENGINEER
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Customer Service
Level of Experience: Experienced – Non Manager
Requisition #: R1015141
The Business Entity
Cloud and Network Services (C&NS;) Innovation and Delivery Team brings
together the OSS/BSS, Data Center, Intelligent Network Infrastructure and
Routing and Switching teams. This transformation expands our professional
services capabilities in support of the unified infrastructure, provides the
platforms that help customers adopt network-virtualization and cloud
architectures, and accelerates our software integration, application
platforms, analytics, and ITSM services. This IDT is well positioned to help
customers achieve Fast IT and leverage adoption services to drive business
C&NS; OPTIMIZATION LATAM – The best technical talent team for the AS
Optimization delivery projects. Responsible for all Optimization Solutions
around Cisco’s Core Product sets and the integration of these infrastructure
solutions into Cisco’s broader portfolio in areas such as Cloud, ACI, NFV and
Open Stack covering LATAM region and all segments of the business.
This is an exciting position to Optimize Datacenter architectures for Cisco’s
largest clients who are looking for consolidation, virtualization and
automation of their complex data center functions.
Role & Responsibilities
Senior IT and Data Center experienced individuals who has designed, built and
managed large scale data centers. Strong consultancy skills are a must for
this position along with the ability to deliver business outcomes and
operational support for complex, network security deployments. Identify &
document design/architecture best practices for global Cisco Services
-Actively participate in virtual technology teams within AS
– Receives assignments in the form of objectives towards long-range goals and
objectives. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting AS specific initiatives.
– Strong understanding of all current technologies and ability to ramp
quickly on emerging technologies, including 3rd party vendor integrations.
– Leadership and mentoring skills. Provides leadership and direction on
projects for maximum customer/business impact. Typically reports to Mgr or Sr
Mgr AS. Goals set by overall Manager with assistance of group Director.
– Interfaces with all levels of AS team, GSE and TAC support infrastructure,
development engineering and sales teams.
– Partners in all areas of the company. High impact to AS customers and AS
– Usually participating in or leading complex network design, optimization,
performance engineering or problem resolution projects. Thorough,
understanding of applying technology to reach desired goal. Solves complex,
cross-functional issues that cross many technologies..
– Can apply good analytic process to any issue to help come to resolution.
Accountable to highest levels of senior management to ensure project
commitments and AS deliverables are met. Recommends and initiates projects to
benefit customers and AS wide objectives.
The person needs to have a track record of successful executive interaction,
consultative selling and leading the delivery of successful consulting
engagements in this area. A bachelors degree (BA/BS) is essential with an
advanced degree highly desirable. CCIE is highly preferred
– Expert level knowledge in Data Center technologies
– Thorough understanding of protocols like VOQ, VDC, VPC, FABRIC PATH, VXLAN,
OTV, SAN, VSA; FCIP, FCOE, N1000V,
– Expert Level knowledge of Cisco products like SW-6X00, SW-4X00, NEXUS, ACI,
UCS, STORAGE, VMWARE and CITRIX.
– Good level knowledge in Service provider internetworking technologies
– Thorough understanding of protocols like BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS
– Experience in designing and deploying datacenter for large SP networks or
– Expert level Inter-networking troubleshooting in a large scale SP network
– Strong Technical Account management skills.
– Consulting experience, strong Client facing skills to drive trusted advisor
status with customers
– CCIE DC lab certification
– Broad technical knowledge of the data center and its components:
( Applications, Storage, Network, Server and projects surrounding their
planning, design, implementation, operation, migration and optimization.)
– Programmatic control of infrastructure element ( ACI,APIC, WAE, NFM, VTS &
– In depth knowledge and experience with virtualization tools and concepts,
SAN, Server technologies and data center and cloud Operations.
– Networking: OSI Layer 2 (Spanning tree, vPC, EtherChannel, VLAN, VXLAN,
FabricPath, OTV etc), Layer 3 switching /routing (OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, BGP,
MPLS, IPv4/6), DNS/DHCP WAN/ISP, network virtualization (N1kv, VRF), basics of
higher layer protocols: SSL/TLS, HTTP, real-time traffic (voice/video), NFS,
database access protocols
– Network Services ( Loadbalancers, Firewalls, Caching & Content Delivery )
– Campus and Branch Technologies & solution
– Project Management, leadership and mentoring skills
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco
and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and
have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams
that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security,
IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco
delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the
unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary
ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to
public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded
innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global
recognition as a Great Place To Work.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Services
Coordinador de ventas
de Red Consultores en Puebla
de Distribuidora Internacional de equipos DG S. A. de C.V. en Veracruz
Asesor de Ventas
de ENLACE LABORAL en Distrito Federal
de Doctor Empresa S.C. en Distrito Federal
Guardia de seguridad
de Fetasa Mexicali en Baja California
Ayudante Técnico Sin experiencia(1/2 Tiempo–Centro)
de Orión Integración, Desarrollo y Talento S.A. de C.V. en Distrito Federal
Encargado de Mantenimiento
de GRUPO ANDERSON´S en Distrito Federal
Olive Garden Polanco // Labores de Cocina //
de CMR en Distrito Federal