Product Support Engineer Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Power
Power Power Generation Services
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
GE Power Aero Services is a rapidly growing business. Services is one of the
key areas for Aero, providing support to the existing fleet around the globe.
Other areas include Fleet Intelligence, Product and Customer Services, and
Posted Position Title: Product Support Engineer
Career Level: Experienced
Product Design and Development
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 76146
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: Product Support team in Aero is dedicated to provide
solutions to existing fleet, either to improve performance, meet new standards
requirements. A Mechanical Engineer is in charge of executing the project,
managing engineering hours budget, providing Customer support. Close
communication with Project Managers is key.
– Coordination with Commercial team, Engineering, and Drafting personnel to
ensure proposals are compatible with customer needs, GE design standards and
established quoting limits.
– Review, interpret, and clarify customer work requests and specifications.
– Provide cross-functional support and guidance to various members of the
Product Services Team.
– Estimate of equipment outage / installation time.
– Development of Bills of Material related to the upgrade.
– Work within the guidelines of applicable GE Policies and Procedures,
Engineering Standards, Design Customer Operating Procedures, Specifications,
Government and Commercial Standards, and special security requirements.
– Provide mechanical connection and operation support. This includes
interacting with Sales, Customers and Engineers to provide relevant
performance, engine operation, and process information for all projects.
– Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor
others in the organization.
– Verify compliance of every proposal with local Codes and Standards.
Initiate the requests for customization for all modifications needed to be
compliant with city, state, and country regulations. Produce and suitably
archive all related documents ( Product Baseline Compliance Specifications).
– Develop technical capabilities according to execution of position
– Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant
– Participate into multidisciplinary teams assigned to address organizational
initiatives and product/program requirements.
– Define technical schedule cost and/or program requirements.
– Conduct assessments and develop action plans to anticipate and respond to
– Participate in organizational efforts in design, analysis, test and
manufacturing technology, quality, productivity and other initiatives.
– Lead the solution of complex technical problems.
– Implement innovative analysis design, development concepts, or process and
– MS degree plus 3 years of experience, or BS plus 5 years of experience.
DEGREE MUST BE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. Other background can be considered
if and only if Candidate can refer working experience in Mechanical
– Self-starter with strong technical and analytical skills
– Process mindset with ability to see how to execute a strategy across
various departments in business.
– Ability to work in a team environment with strong project management
– Technical experience with Aero-derivative, industrial, or aircraft gas
– Understanding of Aero derivative Gas Turbines (LM-series), generator, and
mechanical drive packages.
– Technical Knowledge: Controls Knowledge – Advanced, Intrumentation – Medium
– Excellent English communication skills with both external and internal
– Ability to communicate effectively both to technical and non-technical
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your
expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer
opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: Rotating equipment experience in the power or oil &
gas industry.Proven experience in gas turbine
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Técnicos de Mantenimiento con Contrato Indefinido
de Empresa en Estado de Mexico
Tecnico Laboratorista Clinico
de Busqueda reservada en Nuevo Leon
de Empresa en Hidalgo
Tecnico en Validacion
de Empresa Reservada en Jalisco
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO DE VENTAS
de Dish en Coahuila
Asistente Contable (Cuentas por pagar)
de Farmacias Similares en Distrito Federal
Hostess Olive Garden Oasis
de CMR en Distrito Federal