Tax Analyst Job
Job Number: #
Business: GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry
with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive
and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services,
technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Tax Analyst
Career Level: Experienced
State, China or Canada Provinces:
Postal Code: 66215
Relocation Assistance: No
Role Summary/Purpose: As Tax Analyst for GO you will responsible to execute
routine daily deliverables related to tax compliance obligations and tax
accounting across the region. Gather documentation within defined timelines
Tax analyst takes direction from a team leader.
Essential Responsibilities: – Assist in the analysis of tax documents for
accuracy using thorough and in-depth knowledge of tax regulations.
– Apply comprehensive accounting knowledge to effectively analyze tax reports
and to determine and communicate the impact of applicable taxes (domestic,
– Ensure the adequacy of the business’ tax reporting processes by evaluating
relevant policies and procedures for efficiency and transparency.
– Collaborate with finance and business operations personnel to resolve any
– Develop and manage good relationships with the auditors of the companies
Qualifications/Requirements: – BS in Finance, Accounting or Business
– Minimum 3 years of tax or finance experience role preferably at a big four
or international big four auditors firm
– Comprehensive knowledge of the country tax system including the local
documentation and filing requirements.
– Experience of audit & tax process, ability to work with external auditors
and tax advisors.
– Strong knowledge of tax Compliance issues, including all regulatory
– Strong knowledge of Deferred taxes US & MX GAAP.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills / bilingual
– Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), Oracle & SAP.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Desired Characteristics: – GE experience.- Excellent time management &
organizational skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform
in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly.- Demonstrated ability to manage
Inspector de Calidad
de Confidencial en Nuevo Leon
INGENIERO RESPONSABLE DEL SET VIRTUAL
de Busqueda reservada en Distrito Federal
Jefe de acabado Textil
de Sociedad anónima en Hidalgo
Ingeniero en Soporte Tecnico
de Confidencial en Jalisco
JEFE DE RELACIONES PÚBLICAS
de Confidencial en Distrito Federal
PROMOTORA DE BELLEZA MERIDA
de Andrea en Yucatán
de dish en Sonora
EJECUTIVO TELEFÓNICO (COBRANZA CALL CENTER)
de consorcio juridico en Sonora